Greetings from Rara Avis *Intro

Hi, so I am new to this forum and have been on my path actively for many years now. There has been a lot of downs and ups and I have had many levels of awakening. I am not really into intros so I will keep it short. I came across this site by searching for information on Succubi and Inccubi which I have had some experiance with. I ended up coming across a youtube reference to this site and decided to see what there is here.

Should anyone want to discuss Succubi and Inccubi please feel free to do so. I am particularly interested in communicating with ones who have been with me for awhile. Also any info you may have on Zepar would be lovely.

Welcome @RaraAvis

Proper introductions are a rule of this forum, and required, so please tell us about you and any experience you have in magick. This post doesn’t really tell us anything about either one.

Where are you from?

This is pretty general. What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

Oh, okay. I am an eclectic pagan who believes in the sentience of all energy. I had a birthday last week. I have always been immersed in magic; since my earliest memories of having my physical eyes open and before when I remember voices, sounds and impressions, magic has been the substance that I live/breathe/swim in. I received a spiritual call when I was three to be a warrior of the spirit. At this time I began to consciously undertake meditations with ascended masters. I mainly focused on the ones who seemed to call out to me, the same with dieties and spirits. its gotten to the point where I am very nearly constantly in meditation, even when speaking and interacting with people.

I have been on my path for 27 years since receiving the spiritual call when I was three and meditation and belief in spirituality/the sentience of all energy are my main practices. I am a channel . Kali is someone I have spent a lot of time channeling/communing with. I have some experiance with catholicsim, wicca, buddhism, hinduism as well as a little bit of norse and celtic paganism and first nations beliefs.

I am from the u.s.a.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :wave:t4::blush:

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome.