Greetings from Jaena

Greetings, North American occult practitioner of over two decades here, curious about this space. I follow a self built eclectic system, focused on both practical and spiritual fulfillment. My ambitions are to pioneer my own system, achieve apotheosis, and transcend the great cycle.

1 Like

Welcome @JaenaWinters

Do you have any experience in established systems or traditions?

What are your areas of magical interest?

I’ve studied a variety of systems and paths, including various iterations of Satanism and while I used to do a lot of things by the book in the beginning, I’ve since deviated wildly from established norms, traditions, and systems because they do not serve me.

My areas of interest are divination, sigil craft, spell work, working with deities and spirits, baneful arts, internal alchemy, demonolatry, altered states, dream work, necromancy, manifestation, automatic writing, the psychic sciences, and blending psychology with the occult arts.

2 Likes

Welcome Jaena, and I wish you can give us some advices from your vast experience to the newbies, especially about psychic sciences.:love_you_gesture:t2::love_you_gesture:t2::love_you_gesture:t2: