Greetings Friends. New Member here

Thanks friend :slight_smile:
Lucifer truly is a blessing. He loves you all. He can be everywhere and nowhere. When we interact with him we merely interact with his aspects while also interacting with a part of his whole.

1 Like

I feel sad cause I haven’t been able to evoke him or talk to him, not even sure if he hears my prayers tbh :pensive:

I know he hears your prayers he hears all of his children’s prayers. Sometimes you think he isn’t listening but it’s just not time for an answer yet. He wants us to find the answers within ourselves, he merely helps us along that path, Lucifer is with you when you get sudden inspirations, he’s with you when you experience synchronicity, and he’s with you when you’re working to become who you really are. He is the light bearer, i.e. as you grow spiritually through enlightenment, he is the one guiding that process. He’s always with you whether you know it or not and when the time is right, he will make himself known.

1 Like

I agree, but still, I’m having doubts but idk, maybe I am wrong to have them, definetly

I agree, but still, I’m having doubts but idk, maybe I am wrong to have them, definetly

I got goosebumps reading this because I was listening to the song “He is” by ghost about Lucifer and right as I was going to reply the lyrics came up in the song
“And all our doubts are now destroyed, the guidance of the Morning Star will lead the way into the void.”
As this happened my body shook a little bit.
I have no doubt that Lucifer is with you.

1 Like

whoa :smiley:

well that makes me happy, I guess the Lord of Hell is with me after all :smiley:

1 Like

the band is called Ghost?

1 Like

well that makes me happy, I guess the Lord of Hell is with me after all

I don’t know if I’d call him the “Lord of hell” per se because technically we’re the one’s living in the hellish dimension. Lucifer lives in a much higher dimension than we do. With that said, yes he loves you very much. My hands are still shaking a bit from the experience.

the band is called Ghost?

Yeah, you’d like their songs. Here’s a few of my favorites. Also they encompass every genre of music from heavy metal to pseudo-gospel but it always has an LHP theme.

1 Like

is this the song?

i also have a little interesting thing to tell you in pm, i will pm you

is this the song?

Yes.

i also have a little interesting thing to tell you in pm, i will pm you

Alright, looking forward to hearing from you my friend.

Hi im david from philippines my ild account was silent assasin hope im still welcome here

Hi little lucifer

@David_Domaguina Duplicate accounts are against the rules of the forum so I have flagged you for the mods. They will close your previous account, and link your intro to the new one; otherwise another introduction will be required.

1 Like

DK to the rescue!

Hi little lucifer

Hello.

This account?

I can change the username if you want on the old one? Or just carry on with this, I have closed posting from the old account now, so you’re good to go with the new one. :+1:

No i dont have access to my old account

I cant log in my google account here on the forum