Hello, everyone. I’ve been browsing this forum for a few weeks now. I’m here because Lucifer recently brought himself into my life after a drug induced spiritual experience and I want to talk to others regarding their experience with magick and entities.
Hail the Morning Star.
Welcome! 
Have you done any spells or conjurations before? Or had any previous contact with spirits, paranormal experiences, psychic things, etc? 
Have you done any spells or conjurations before?
I’ve done some Sigil work. I’ve never actually done a conjuration, Lucifer approached me but didn’t tell me who he was until it was necessary.
Or had any previous contact with spirits, paranormal experiences, psychic things, etc?
I’ve had a few paranormal experiences here and there. Shortly after my uncle died like 20 years ago, door handles would move on their own, and other odd things would happen. I’ve also always had a bit of ability but I’ve never felt my abilities open up like they have now. My life has greatly improved through Lucifer’s dark light.
welcome, always glad to see how Lucifer has impacted someone’s life
how close are you to him now? were you able to pathwork with him?
how close are you to him now?
Yes, he’s my teacher, mentor, friend and I’ve never had a greater connection with anyone than I have with Lucifer.
were you able to pathwork with him?
He’s helping me integrate my shadow into my greater Jungian whole. He’s also given me compassion for others that I have never felt before, along with the power to heal, and many other abilities. For the first time in my life I feel in control of my life. I no longer feel helpless. I’m planning on invoking him soon even if it’s a formality at this point because he’s with me 24/7.
That sounds awesome
Thanks friend 
Lucifer truly is a blessing. He loves you all. He can be everywhere and nowhere. When we interact with him we merely interact with his aspects while also interacting with a part of his whole.
I feel sad cause I haven’t been able to evoke him or talk to him, not even sure if he hears my prayers tbh 
I know he hears your prayers he hears all of his children’s prayers. Sometimes you think he isn’t listening but it’s just not time for an answer yet. He wants us to find the answers within ourselves, he merely helps us along that path, Lucifer is with you when you get sudden inspirations, he’s with you when you experience synchronicity, and he’s with you when you’re working to become who you really are. He is the light bearer, i.e. as you grow spiritually through enlightenment, he is the one guiding that process. He’s always with you whether you know it or not and when the time is right, he will make himself known.
I agree, but still, I’m having doubts but idk, maybe I am wrong to have them, definetly
I agree, but still, I’m having doubts but idk, maybe I am wrong to have them, definetly
I got goosebumps reading this because I was listening to the song “He is” by ghost about Lucifer and right as I was going to reply the lyrics came up in the song
“And all our doubts are now destroyed, the guidance of the Morning Star will lead the way into the void.”
As this happened my body shook a little bit.
I have no doubt that Lucifer is with you.
whoa 
well that makes me happy, I guess the Lord of Hell is with me after all 
the band is called Ghost?
well that makes me happy, I guess the Lord of Hell is with me after all
I don’t know if I’d call him the “Lord of hell” per se because technically we’re the one’s living in the hellish dimension. Lucifer lives in a much higher dimension than we do. With that said, yes he loves you very much. My hands are still shaking a bit from the experience.
the band is called Ghost?
Yeah, you’d like their songs. Here’s a few of my favorites. Also they encompass every genre of music from heavy metal to pseudo-gospel but it always has an LHP theme.
is this the song?
i also have a little interesting thing to tell you in pm, i will pm you
is this the song?
Yes.
i also have a little interesting thing to tell you in pm, i will pm you
Alright, looking forward to hearing from you my friend.
Hi im david from philippines my ild account was silent assasin hope im still welcome here
Hi little lucifer