Greetings! ElAzarus here

Greetings everyone!

I'm ElAzarus. It's good to be here!

I’m 30 years old and from Milwaukee, WI. I’ve been a big fan of EA Koetting for a long time now.
I’m new to working with the LHP, but not to magic or the occult. I’m well studied in Ceremonial Magic, Kabbalah, and am a Wiccan/Egyptian Pagan by faith.

I recently ordered his new printings of his books and have The Complete Works along with Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis. There’s a lot of material to go through. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to start? It looks as if many of these books are meant to be used in tandem.

Thanks so much! Have a great day!

It appears to me almost as if many of the books are to be used in tandem.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

EA’s books trace his magical journey, from the ceremonial magick of Kingdoms of Flame and Works of Darkness, to the more mystical Questing After Visions, and back again with the Book of Azazel.

You can start with whatever book you feel drawn to, but i personally recommend Works of Darkness as it covers meditation, building the skills to see and hear spirits, and basic demonic sigil magick, before moving into evocation and an overview of things like vampirism, and necromancy.

If you would rather get immediately into evocation, then Evoking Eternity will give you everything you need.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your advice, DarkestKnight.

That’s really helpful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

You do not have to work the books in tandem. You will find that some of the exercises in Works of Darkness and Evoking Eternity are expansions of exercises found in the OAA material, but each book can stand alone.