Great Duke Sallos or / and Prince Sitri, I have a question

@Meliodas Sorry, I’m on Phone now, and I had to reply to some PMs as well, even older ones (and maybe I’ll continue it tomorrow).

I’m just curious, how long did it take you to get the sudden explosion you were talking about.

It depends on lots of things. Your actual level, the way how you practice it (and other things in the same time - if you do it), the progress, your determination etc.

All of my “sudden explosions” in my evolution was absolutely unexpected, and most of them happened when I simply forgot about my expectations about it.

Some of them took only one month to me for example, and some of them far more.
I know people who started feeling this change after 6 months, and it was not a “sudden explosion”, but a slow process.

Do not forget that you’ll always hit a new level on your journey again and again.
After you hit one; you’ll go for an another, a higher level. You can be always more.

Just put down your expectations and stop counting days.
It can be extremely destructive in your evolution.

2 Likes

Hey it’s kind of off topic but hey guys, what’s the difference between sitri and sallos? They both deal with romance but I’ve heard they operate differently

1 Like

I’m no expert but I’m pretty sure Sitri deals with lust related matters where as Sallos leans more to governing Love

1 Like

I know this was directed to Nagash but if could just chime in:

A very good point that Nagash made was to learn how to let go of expectations. That’s why I think the Do Nothing meditation is the best for beginners. You just sit there and watch everything that happens

• if you have expectations and impatience just watch them and let them be
  • if you feel anxious and restless just acknowledge those feelings and let them be
  • if you feel dumb just sitting there doing nothing just let that be also

Meditation is basically just waiting and trusting. Hope this helps

2 Likes

@krass it does indeed help, those are the exact problems I’ve been having, I will certainly try to stop dwelling on them and let them be. Thanks a lot for the advice.

2 Likes

Good. Keep sitting and DO NOTHING. You’ll be conjuring demons in no time. Feel free to pm me if you have any doubts/issues

1 Like

Thankyou so much for the advice krass, and you too @Nagash I really do appreciate it. This forum has done so much for me

2 Likes

Since it won’t let me PM anybody still, lol soo your telling me that by sitting there doing nothing, I start meditating? I’m confused? How do I focus my intentions if I have to let my thoughts room free?

Ikr. Lmao they lowkey gave us the knowledge for free lol

1 Like

Wordd. You and I are alike bro, when I first came to this forum like 2 months ago all I wanted to do was make contact with Sitri and sallos and the other love/lust demons to improve my love life. I wish you all the best

- YouTube This is the link to a really good video about meditation by E.A. Koetting, that explained it and helped me understand the purpose of meditation more. I hope it helps you

1 Like

You want to conjure Sitri/Sallos to find you an attractive chick to fuck, correct? Well the problem is that your mind has a ton of garbage in it. No offense. So if you call on demons/entities your intention isn’t pure. There’s a lot of mental baggage taking up RAM and CPU power in your mind. Pardon the computer analogies I’m from computer science.

So what meditation does is basically you get rid of all those background apps and free up RAM and CPU resources to go into your ritual.

The Do Nothing meditation is the fastest way to do this in my experience.

To put it in another way:

You have the intention of attracting a mate.
You also have this background program nagging you saying things like “But mate you’ve never even came close to kissing a girl don’t be daft”.
And another program saying “yeah in order to get chicks I need to get my shit in order first and I’m a long way from that”
An yet another one saying well what if the chick is crazy psycho? maybe I’m better off alone.
And on and on you get the picture.

Meditation purifies your desire. You get to the point where YOU JUST WANT TO FUCK A CHICK EVERYTHING ELSE BE DAMNED.

That’s something easier for the demons to work with instead of the hot mess you currently have.

So be patient mate and Do Nothing.

5 Likes

Thanks broski! I appreciate it. And how did that love life ever work out for you?

1 Like

I’ll take your advice!! Thank you sir!!

2 Likes

Getting a lot better, I used to attract quite a few girls not long ago but for the past year no matter how hard I tried it’s like I acquired some sort of STD and it was written on my forehead because they all just lost interest in me. However, ever since practicing magic ive gotten some results which I’m really proud about considering I essentially had my life dedicated to Jesus just this January, Lol. I still can’t see or communicate with any spirits though

Best answer I’ve seen on Balg :rofl::rofl:

1 Like