"Great Acts Of Heresy" - I Channelled A Virus In 2016

“There will be great acts of heresy, of liberation - you too shall see things anew, and all of the old shall pass away.”

I had “flu” recently, or at least some kind of URTI/rhinovirus - it knocked me the fuck out of everyday life for most of 4 days, and I still feel weak and a bit weird. I also saw some amazing things, and realised a lot of useful stuff I’ve already put to use, and I hope to post about that soon. :slight_smile:

But first, a word from my sponsors - the forces behind the virus have asked me to channel them, and I kinda can’t say no without going against every value I possess, so I did, and their words are in bold text just for neatness, my comments below in normal text.

All of this represents UPG (definition of “UPG”) and I don’t claim infallibility etc… well, anyway, just keep readin’!

Statement #1: viruses are the spanners, the “alteration tools,” of creation.

This fits with the “junk DNA” and various other carry-overs from species not known to classification which we have in our guts, and genetic structure - look it up, I’m not into googling for you right now. :slight_smile:

Sometimes, of course, viruses re-wrote the individual for a long dirt-nap, but given the solemn indifference to average human life I’ve seen consistantly among spirits (both in my old white-light days, and now) this probably doesn’t bother them.

Statement #2: you never know when something is coming that has your name on it - if this bruises the egos of a few people, so be it.

That some viruses run pandemic around the world is no more than an overflow (yeah, I didn’t like this one much either). I think it’s an assertion of basic power.

Statement #3: although viruses do most of the heavy lifting - rewire minds, synch systems, etcetera - the individual needs to have put themselves in the corridor already to get the benefits.

So, you don’t NEED a new virus infection to break through. Maybe you just haven’t yet opened up the learning within an old one, or maybe of the genetic structure you already have? Like having an unopened “.exe” file on your desktop. It won’t work for you no matter what, until you open it with intent (opening DNA, etc., is the HINT here, I think).

Statement #4: there are many destinies for men and women and their souls, don’t compare, don’t ever compete - be your own best expression.

Yeah, this is a “New Thought” thing, but I was given it, and I also independently found it to be true. Important note - it doesn’t mean don’t kill the fuck outta anyone you feel you really need to. We’ll get to that, next:

Statement #5: there are many ways to live, and not all will be right for you - don’t grieve when ways to live that are ineffective fall away.

This has obvious meanings for the black magician who curses/culls that which doesn’t serve him.

I think this is also saying, don’t weep for “world peace” or dying tribes, they probably got their expression and have moved on. I’m not going to try and dress that up, not awfully keen on it myself but I’m doing this by the numbers.

Statement #6: yes a new era is coming - toads became self-aware and got their own parallel dimension, so has the ape-man-child. Be ready to embrace the controlling wand and parameters of destiny.

At this point, I’m going to have a hard time convincing you guys I don’t just have a raging fever. And that’s okay. I can only solemnly swear I was told this, nothing more.

Statement #7: the time will come when man will walk among the beasts as though he is one, yet command marvels like the gods - this day is near, is NOW, for some - do not reject it from the urge to flight nor the fear of your own dark sentiments. You have always been in and amongst the gods, you always shall be. As is the virus. All is good.

Yay.

Statement #8, the final one: when this time is done, hear this - there was a time when man struggled for food, water, and satisfaction - in the future, it would behoove him to reach out a gracious arm, no matter how gilded and fine, to those who struggle still. We shall be doing our part, as ever,. and we enjoy the company of those who share our goals.

Here the channelled message ends.

That this looks a lot like what I’ve already talked about on here, I’m well aware. I ask no-one to believe this - maybe evoke some memorable flu, cold, or cold-sore to grill it, and/or its overlords? Whatever. :wink:

It may also be that, this is true, but it’s “only” like certain things are true and useful for a specific program running within the larger enviroment of a desktop PC/smartphone, so that added programming knows all its own ways (given the poetic conceit that it could become self-aware, and chatty) but it may not know anything beyond its operating container. I personally doubt this, though, based on what I know of the quirks of human DNA.

But it’s a valid possibility that crossed my mind, so placing it here for honesty’s sake. :slight_smile:

As for “me” - I’m a London housewife, I have very specific LHP goals and so on, about which I’m deadly serious, but I also have an old smelly dog who poops in the bed sometimes, major flaws, and a generally imperfect life - I’m NOT Goddess Eva, amazing and serene, as most of you know of course, but maybe newer or less active forum members don’t! >_<

And usually, channelling about DNA and “destinies,” the whole “Sirian / Space Overlords” and ascended masters etc., that stuff - to be honest I kinda despise it, as a shill for bog-standard RHP modes of thought and belief.

The only thing I want to make really clear is that this absolutely happened to me - I was alone (apart from the mutt) and I sincerely attempted to copy down everything, using my own best vocabulary for accuracy when the concepts were presented in thoughtforms or emotional imagery.

And, I have more to share, that’s less shouty and doctrinaire etc., all mine and just from my own experiences - so, down the rabbit hole we’ll be going, as soon as I have time and energy back to post the stories! :slight_smile:

Edit to add: after I’d posted this, the virus-masterkey/whatever lifted off, saying the Greek syllable RHO was the key to this in future.

The whole CHI/RHO thing, I’m not doing that tonight, I feel like crap, but it’s probably cool stuff? :wink:

15 Likes

Bumping this in light of the stuff E.A. just sent out, be interested if anyone else has anything like this?

2 Likes

Love it

1 Like

Looks like message from Papa Nurgle :smiley:

2 Likes

There’s a striking similarity between Raphael’s sigil and that of Pazuzu, plus Raphael brings information, not just healing, bonus fact many people on this forum work with Belial, Raphael, and one of the gods associated with Mercury, E.A. was recently possessed by Odin…

2 Likes

I also work with Raphael, Merkury is dominant planet in my horoscope. I noticed Raphael a little “tricky”.

1 Like

Saw this thread for the first time just now and I can’t believe nobody else commented on this. In the name of all that is Unholy, tell us more about the self-aware toads from another dimension! :frog:

5 Likes

It was just something I was told, they evolved/ascended and got their own dimension, but it was very probably before the age of mammals, maybe even before the dinosaurs, Earth is OLD. :thinking:

4 Likes

That’s pretty damn fascinating. I was thinking there’d be some connection with Kek too, maybe.

3 Likes

Yes, I actually met him for the first time a few months after this happened. :thinking:

It was July 2016, this post is only visible to members at Trust Level 3/Regular. :four_leaf_clover:

I’ll copy the non-controversial part, probably best to keep any questions to PM (and I am still working through a backlog of personal PMs btw folks):

6 Likes