Grade A money spell

how do u go about doing this . please explain in detail please if possible.

Hey @serpens_album, I agree with @anon20147451. Nitika helps you, he/she helped me the first and second month of this year. I do a lot of work to. But then the extra comes.

I wrote on Avatar power on this forum, but this is the channel you want and he’s got a site to with invocations. I used it for learning a lot to. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCELbSmMeqRcdB3SPnL7I4Ag

@Eye_of_Ra, I’m still trying to work with Lucifer and work with angels but i want to try the Daemons to. But still reading and learning.

2 Likes

@serpens_album, some say focus on an amount and others say just do the invocation. See what suits you.
By the way you can add on candles and sigils (Nitika sigil is very easy to find on google)

2 Likes

Last but not least I did one time a guided meditation on Bune and I do believe she helped me.

What kind of offering does he accept?

1 Like

The invocation ritual itself and most important. A thank you. And yes I did the research.

2 Likes

Drawing a nice sigil works good to in/on your ‘book of shadows’ or notepad.

1 Like

Hey @Borgy, thanks. This post is old and I already manifested this but appreciate the info.

1 Like

Hi there, I am looking into this spell at the moment. It says that a sigil is supplied. I can’t see it. Is it the triangle/swirl/circle image that is on the first page of the spell?

1 Like

Yes

I took @Micah the great’s advice and started breathing in the essence of mammon.

It has changed my perspective in a few days.I have noticed behavioural changes too.

Add in Belphegor and you will have the chance to find lazy methods of making passive income.

All Hail @Micah

3 Likes

Yes, that is the sigil.

haha aren’t we all. My advice? Change your personality and look into physical looks enhancing works. Having the right type of personality and being good looking make earning money very easy ( by comparison )

thank you both!

Not to be a stickler but was the book name The Miracle of New Avatar Power?

I believe Nitika just helped me ! For a small amount but help is help !! And grateful received!! I used nitika sigil and visualised the money