Grade A money spell

Looking for a very strong money spell. Anyone with good results. Looking for tens of thousands.

13 Likes

me too :money_mouth: :moneybag:

14 Likes

Nitika is insanely good and powerful.

It’s unbelievable how fast that guy works, like damn. It’s like… POOF, here’s your money bruh.

Look into him.

29 Likes

what current is he?

1 Like

When I needed money I simply wrote down the amount I needed in black marker on a piece of paper. Light a candle and gazed at the amount of money until I saw myself already having it. I then burned the paper in the fire and forgot about it.

I ended up getting called into work for double shifts all week and made grievance money. Totaling about $400 extra in a week and I was able to pay off a bill the was almost in collection.

I feel this will work better if you really need the money. Cause it worked when I needed the money but not when I just wanted it.

Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

Nitika is, from my experience, a personified virtue. A genius spirit. I’ve heard some say that he is an angel of wealth, but the former rings true to me.

As for where he comes from, he is listed as one of the Genii of the Twelve Hours from Nuctemeron.

If you’d like specific spells to work with him (well, you can always just evocate him or travel to him, he’s a pretty chill dude from my experience), I give you two pointers:

• Damon Brand’s Magickal Cashbook
  • New Avatar Power

Both have supremely powerful spells. The first one for a specific amount, the second one opens the flood gates.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

P.S Nitika, you rock man.

23 Likes

Wow you have some pretty substantial things to say about him. Guess N will be getting evoked Monday.

Thanks You

4 Likes

Lucifuge Rofocale is pretty good at acquiring money for you as well.

4 Likes

Lucifuge is awesome! and has helped me.

3 Likes

cool thank you!

1 Like

I can’t find anything on Nitika at all online… Any of you know where to find information?

Just bought Magickal Cashbook.

New Avatar Power was like crazy expensive brah!!!

1 Like

Damon Brand/GOM’s “Magical Cashbook”

I swear by Nitika too. He is a great entity that is capable of bringing great amounts of money. He usually works better if you already have a steady source of income.

When I was working as a houseman in a hotel, every time I conjured him there were extra shifts, extra days to work, overtime and tips from guests.

He helped me with my tax returns, helped me get unemployment insurance and find sales and deals when shopping.

Just approach him gratitude and visualize wealth and abundance coming to you.

7 Likes

Did you make the book or just meet him? Im going to evoke tonight and introduce myself.

1 Like

I made the book. I’m sure it’s possible to use other means to contact him.

2 Likes

Look up.

I already wrote everything you need to know.

2 Likes

Please find :mag: the introduce yourself thread on this site and write up an introduction to give context to your posts and it’s part of the forum rules.

6 posts were split to a new topic: PM about post

Jupiter is also a great spirit to work with when it comes to money. Do you have Anthology of Sorcery Vol. III? There’s a powerful Jupiter spell in there that I’ve used and has greatly helped me by; J.D. Temple.

2 Likes

tell me a lil about the genii. how do u summon it. does it have a sigil