Got saved again? - BIG-BIG thanks to You, Belial! You are just amazing!

Amazing story

1 Like

You didnā€™t really answer my question, but okay.

Much like you did as stated in your original post, yes?

True.

But thereā€™s a difference between deliberately walking around a dangerous neighborhood for a casual walk and all of your examples.

People who encounter potential danger always have some sort of precaution in case things go wrong. They donā€™t assume nothing will happen to them, but that doesnā€™t mean theyā€™re not prepared.

Belialā€™s intervention to me says that you not only werenā€™t prepared, but you need to stop going there at odd hours of the night.

ā€¦What does this have to with anything?

Will do!

There has got to be safer places you and your friend could walk around. I refuse to believe that this is the only place in your are.

1 Like

Yes, normally no one will count on the possibility of getting raped by 4 men.

Belialā€™s intervention to me says that you not only werenā€™t prepared, but you need to stop going there at odd hours of the night.

You are wrong (again). I donā€™t know what would happened if I would go outside, but Iā€™m always holding with myself a knife (complies with the rules). No one knows I would able to use it or not, but Iā€™m sure that if I would have a chance I will kill one or more men, and it would means that Iā€™ll go to the jail, because here the laws wouldnā€™t protect me, a killer. it is fact. I canā€™t kill or even hurt too much my attackers.

Belial knows my every dark, bloody secret. Maybe He protected me from the rape, or myself at that night. It isnā€™t happened, so who knowsā€¦

ā€¦What does this have to with anything?

Iā€™ve already explained it below. :woman_facepalming:t4:

There has got to be safer places you and your friend could walk around. I refuse to believe that this is the only place in your are.

Okay, do it somewhere else, maybe you know better my city and our location. For every safer place is far from us.

1 Like

Glad you are ok, but I feel so bad for those 2 girlsā€¦ :persevere:

2 Likes

ā€¦While in a neighborhood known for rapists and drug addicts?

Where? I donā€™t see it.

Where in Hungary do you live? Iā€™d be happy to google something for you.

1 Like

Yes, I feel it too. I donā€™t know too much about the details, but I hope theyā€™ll be fine (which is nearly impossible after this), and these bastards will get what they deserve before or after.

3 Likes

I love Dragon Ball Z and Belial basically helps affirm to break all your chains and power up. Basically charging your own chi and becoming your greatest version and now before no being, even him.

Mad respect for him :metal:

1 Like

Awfulā€¦ I checked the news in Debrechen as a friend lives in Hungary. Nothing. I hope it was reported???

It was.

Rapists are disgusting.Hope they get caught

Letā€™s hope.

Sometimes our community and the police catch these kind of bastards very fast (but letā€™s be honest, the Countryā€™s state is critical and criminalā€¦). Some days ago a guy attacked women and their small sized dogs, because ā€œhe canā€™t sleepā€ - it happened in front of our house. But sometimes the news donā€™t even talk about bigger problems/crimes or tragedy.

For example: some days ago a friend of mine committed suicide in a public place at Debrecen (Iā€™ve wrote about it in an exact topic). I didnā€™t found any information about the incident in the news (even when Iā€™ve checked a lot of portals about it), while you can find about ā€˜nonameā€™ crimes in the news.

Couldnā€™t have said it any better.

1 Like

@Nagash Thank you so much for sharing your story! I had been saving all my demonolatry notes in my phone since I could talk to text them and I wound up having to reset my phone. Anyway, I lost a lot of my notes and I had completely forgotten that Belial had saved me from an enemy while I was in a grocery store {crazy norse witch ex and her chaos witch friend}. Thank you so much for reminding me so I can again thank Belial and re-add this instance to my notes!

P.S. SOOOO glad you are safe! I hope the girls who were victimized are able to find the strength to heal and overcome.

2 Likes

Laughed at this as it is so true. He granted my petitions this week beyond belief and then gave me loads of astral monsters to fight off.x

1 Like