Got reverse of desired effect

Please help
I only opened a sigil no evocation and it was Archangel Raphael healing my family and friends. Not too long after a very beloved friend died . Admittedly she was sick for a while and maybe I was too late. I feel responsible and I hurt deeply at the loss. What do I do? What spirit can I call for a miracle now?
Please help.

You seem to be looking to blame yourself. You say this friend was already very ill, you likely got no result instead of a reverse result. I seriously doubt there was a mixup with Raphael that caused him to kill your friend. Perhaps your friend was to far gone or this was the only way to ease their suffering.

Sorry, could you clarify your situation a little more? First youā€™re talking about Raphael assisting you with multiple people, and then ask a question about a specific person. Did you do a ritual for this person specifically, or was it a general request to keep all your loved ones safe? Iā€™d like to comment, but Iā€™m not quite sure on the details.

I was only opening Raphaels sigil and then requesting healing in relationships, body, spirit, emotions and, mind. It was for a total of 7 people myself included. I started with a sigil from online and when I received my course I used that sigil. No ritual no incents just a sigil done when I could.
I am trying to see this as an opportunity for growth but am also hurt and a little ā€œgun shyā€ We all need healing still and even more with the death.
Do you think I should persist along the same lines or do I have some tweeking to do?

The loss of a loved one is difficult, and Iā€™m sorry to hear that youā€™re suffering.

When youā€™re using magickal workings to create a specific effect, you need to be specific about it. In other words, rather than calling Raphael and saying, ā€œBring me and my 7 friends health in all ways,ā€ it would be better to focus on one person at a time, funneling all of the power of the ritual towards that one person. Especially when someone is already on the death-bed, youā€™re going to want to give that special attention.

Also, when working with angels, often they think that they know better than us. So, ā€œbring my 7 friends and me health in all ways,ā€ could be interpreted in an interesting way by an angel. Remember that for the most part, angels exist as egregores within a very specific paradigm.

If you were to ask a devout Christian why your friend died, but instead of saying that you performed a ritual, youā€™d tell them that you prayed to god, what would they say?

Theyā€™d probably tell you that God had bigger plans for your friend, and that you have to trust in God.

That is exactly how most angels think. That they have bigger plans than you. Iā€™m sorry, but thatā€™s simply not good enough for me.

If you were to ask me why she died, Iā€™d say that she died because, well, thatā€™s what people do. They die. Some sooner than others, but with very few exceptions, people die.

I once had a friend come to me, his father on his death-bed, in a hospice, with only hours to live. In tears, my friend asked what I could do. I immediately evoked Raphael, who told me that there was nothing that could be done. It was his fatherā€™s time to go.

I then evoked a demon (whose name escapes me, but I think it was from the Necronomicon, Simonā€™s edition, of the 50 names of Marduk), and that demon was happy to oblige.

My friend called me within minutes of leaving my house to tell me that his father had pulled through, and was being released from hospice. It was a miracle, everyone said.

Three days later, my friend came over, again in tears. I was afraid that his father may have died. No, his father was fine, but, he said, ā€œItā€™s not my dad. Itā€™s something else. Heā€™s like a zombieā€¦ like his body is alive, but thereā€™s nothing inside of him.ā€ He begged me to undo my spell. I burned the sigil and released the spirit, and before my friend could leave my house, his phone rang, his little brother reporting that their father had passed away in that very moment that I released the spirit from its task.

So, maybe they do know better, maybe not. But either way, I am the God of my universe. If I fail, then parts of my universe may be destroyed or compromised. If I succeed, then parts of my world will become Eden. Either way, though, itā€™s my call!

There are very specific ways to approach these powers of Godhood. They have been perfected over millions of years, and have been delivered to the wise as a system. Part of that system is specificity.

ā€œIf ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain ā€˜remove hence to yonder placeā€™ and it shall remove, and nothing shall be impossible unto you.ā€

Notice in here that the Master Black Magician tells us that you have to be specific.

How much faith is required? As much as a grain of mustard seed. So, not much faithā€¦ but enough to push you to calling for the impossible.

Which mountain? Not 7 random mountains, or any mountain that is chosen. No, ye shall say unto THIS mountain.

Where is the mountain going? ā€œHence, to yonder place.ā€ So, to that place over there. Specifically. To an area hospitable to the presence of a mountain.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œE.A., post:5, topic:1614ā€]The loss of a loved one is difficult, and Iā€™m sorry to hear that youā€™re suffering.

When youā€™re using magickal workings to create a specific effect, you need to be specific about it. In other words, rather than calling Raphael and saying, ā€œBring me and my 7 friends health in all ways,ā€ it would be better to focus on one person at a time, funneling all of the power of the ritual towards that one person. Especially when someone is already on the death-bed, youā€™re going to want to give that special attention.

Also, when working with angels, often they think that they know better than us. So, ā€œbring my 7 friends and me health in all ways,ā€ could be interpreted in an interesting way by an angel. Remember that for the most part, angels exist as egregores within a very specific paradigm.

If you were to ask a devout Christian why your friend died, but instead of saying that you performed a ritual, youā€™d tell them that you prayed to god, what would they say?

Theyā€™d probably tell you that God had bigger plans for your friend, and that you have to trust in God.

That is exactly how most angels think. That they have bigger plans than you. Iā€™m sorry, but thatā€™s simply not good enough for me.

If you were to ask me why she died, Iā€™d say that she died because, well, thatā€™s what people do. They die. Some sooner than others, but with very few exceptions, people die.

I once had a friend come to me, his father on his death-bed, in a hospice, with only hours to live. In tears, my friend asked what I could do. I immediately evoked Raphael, who told me that there was nothing that could be done. It was his fatherā€™s time to go.

I then evoked a demon (whose name escapes me, but I think it was from the Necronomicon, Simonā€™s edition, of the 50 names of Marduk), and that demon was happy to oblige.

My friend called me within minutes of leaving my house to tell me that his father had pulled through, and was being released from hospice. It was a miracle, everyone said.

Three days later, my friend came over, again in tears. I was afraid that his father may have died. No, his father was fine, but, he said, ā€œItā€™s not my dad. Itā€™s something else. Heā€™s like a zombieā€¦ like his body is alive, but thereā€™s nothing inside of him.ā€ He begged me to undo my spell. I burned the sigil and released the spirit, and before my friend could leave my house, his phone rang, his little brother reporting that their father had passed away in that very moment that I released the spirit from its task.

So, maybe they do know better, maybe not. But either way, I am the God of my universe. If I fail, then parts of my universe may be destroyed or compromised. If I succeed, then parts of my world will become Eden. Either way, though, itā€™s my call!

There are very specific ways to approach these powers of Godhood. They have been perfected over millions of years, and have been delivered to the wise as a system. Part of that system is specificity.

ā€œIf ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain ā€˜remove hence to yonder placeā€™ and it shall remove, and nothing shall be impossible unto you.ā€

Notice in here that the Master Black Magician tells us that you have to be specific.

How much faith is required? As much as a grain of mustard seed. So, not much faithā€¦ but enough to push you to calling for the impossible.

Which mountain? Not 7 random mountains, or any mountain that is chosen. No, ye shall say unto THIS mountain.

Where is the mountain going? ā€œHence, to yonder place.ā€ So, to that place over there. Specifically. To an area hospitable to the presence of a mountain.[/quote]

Such a beautiful text to read E.A. Maybe you can expound or explain more in a youtube video.

Thank you E.A. I am recovering and its tough . That is good stuff (that you shared and posted, Thank you soo much for taking the time) . I remember having to consider the idea of zombification and I did get very specific after discovering her hospitalization. Raphael still sounds like the guy for the job. As far as healing in those still alive in this world. Now I want to try and talk with Her actually I have but it still has that internal feel. I will speak with other spirits eventually lol and maybe talk with her or at least they can send a message. IDK Thank you all

Lesson:Be Specific
Thank you

I had a similar problem with desired effect, which I later learned from one of E As posts-you manifest what you beleive. I opened a sigil for Ladilok (Kingdoms of Flame), visualized the girl Iwanted through the sigil like a window whilst detatching myself of the desire. Then it didnt seem to work, until I didnt really care anymore and she was freakishly entranced by me lol but Ididnt want her anymore. Funny, just thought Id shoot that in thereā€¦

Maybe death was the ultimate healing process for her.