Got my Kingdom of Flames Is a good starting point?

Ok I had the KoF for a while but I couldn’t start reading it due to exams and studies for University. I want to ask from your experience here is it a good starting point for someone who is just starting to use the complete system of E.A ? Also I have finished my Divination Course and I can say Iam satisfied with my results at runes and Claircognisence. So is it good for me to start practicing with KoF? Also sometimes I have problem with tgs i enter and then loose myself in an ocean of blackness and swirling shadows(entities).

The only KOF spirit I have worked with is Sastan. I would highly recommend you work with him as one of the first spirits from that book.

I can’t remember who posted this, but someone mentioned that you are supposed to start with Martal then move on to whatever spirit that helps you next in your development. Anyways Sastan helped me with the TG Sync.

[quote=“Orismen, post:2, topic:5565”]The only KOF spirit I have worked with is Sastan. I would highly recommend you work with him as one of the first spirits from that book.

I can’t remember who posted this, but someone mentioned that you are supposed to start with Martal then move on to whatever spirit that helps you next in your development. Anyways Sastan helped me with the TG Sync.[/quote]

Thanks truth is I’ve channeled sastan 3 times before getting my copy of KoF just by listening to his name. He responded to me and we had a nice conversation and he answered my questions but only for so far Ive asked about assisting me with my calirvoyance practice but I didnt get any results anyway thanks ill begin right away

I just recently got into Koettings works, and the first book i read was the KoF. All i can say is its a BLOODY FUCKING FIREBALL. (Sorry about the caps) but there was a whole lot more excitement when i read it lol.

No worries~ I agree. Ive completed it and it was something unique~ Although it didnt show any great physical results it helped me alot in developing my spiritual faculties

i am the disciple of
Martal
Grand Demon of the First Kingdom of Flames,
and the Supreme Initiator into Black Magick.

i am heavily into Martal for about 130 days now, and he accepted me in his full discipleship (i don’t know if this is a word) 2 weeks ago.

i had doubts about getting that much into entity which only Eric brought forth. but, it is real.
and the learning and training i got from him beyond i ever thought was possible to achieve.

i tried for years, doing this and that… and was constantly “trying” to attain three godlike abilites. but only after listening to the Grand Initiator have i gained these abilites with natural flow and ease.

For weeks now, i have been exploring the First Kingdom of Flames. Every time my travels are successful and meaningful, which is the source of greatest joy for me.

i know that at some point i will move further, but now it seems that if i only stay at this level and not go beyond further - and only explore the First Kingdom, i am already happy beyond measure. i don’t really have the desire to explore other kingdoms.
it is the nexus point, a main station for all prophets of madness of all the Cosmos, seeking the true Yoga.

i am sure that one may run through all the Kingdoms in shorter period of time… but i guess i enjoy this process too much to rush it.

and it is in the First Kingdom where i have found the joy of True Meditation.

there’s all kinds of Flames… and all kinds of gains…

all kinds…

IHF-INH

2 Likes

Alright so heres the deal ive dipped my fingers in magick along my path ive shaken a few webs met a few intersting types. Oh ya had the piss scared out of me lol but im a wonderer its what i do, besides the cool cleansing spell what could i expect to gain? Or loose

1 Like