Got a question I’m doing some shrooms and edibles can I still do demon magick?

I’m thinking about different dimensions alternant universe and then i think about myself

And oh the magickal alcohol I made was a success I brew more alcohol for the infernal divine

Do you invoke before or after taking them?

Well they let me know there with me relaxing with me and I learn why I love psychedelic so much because it lets me experience my Deep deep deepest wounds and well psychedelics open those doors and feelings and just enjoy but a kinda a relief and comforts me telling me it’s okay to let go and I just do let the emotions flow

And nature on I love nature walks with lord Satan and lord leviathan

I swore I’d never do mushrooms with others ever again. I was recieving some pretty potent images, but the others werent. When I spoke of them they got jealous which doesnt bother me, the trouble was they kept asking for my attention. Eyes open or closed, I saw amazing things but they kept snapping me out of it. When I do mushrooms alone I tend to use much less. I’m not trying to see anything, it’s the elevated feelings & the thoughts that accompany them I’m after.

As far as alcohol goes, it lowers frequency. Not sure what infernal alcohol is. I was lookin up absynth with a high thujone content. From what I’ve surmised it was all hyped up just to sell more absynth. That’s my take on alcohol, I’m interested what infernal alcohol consists of & the experiences people have had drinking it.

Thank you.

Update: life is peaceful I rolled some Pure very strong shaman tobacco because I sense that Will help with the peaceful sensation and it did I took 2 more edibles and just drinking monster and listening to music just a feeling of peaceful

1 Like

Dude, I did about a half gram of mushrooms the other night and focused on Bune’s sigil, had an awesome experience! I’m new to magick, & don’t have any clairvoyance/clairaudience skills yet, but my right ear popped and felt sort of like a suction, and I heard a sound/voice? That had also happened when I attempted a connective evocation (DOM/GOM method) with Bune when I was sober. I feel as though I am furthering my psychic skills! Also, while on mushrooms, meditating on Bune’s sigil, I had closed my eyes, and seen an entity/woman with purple skin, big eyes, sort of dancing around moving her arms, showing me beautiful glittery designs of some sort… Unsure if that was an official 3rd eye type of vision of Bune, or just the mushrooms fucking with me, but hey, either way, still awesome!

Yes I can agree shrooms was one of the helpful tool for magick and sense I find some shrooms and some weed and the spirits that you are closest to you and tell them what you on and ask them if they like to join you and show you things such beautiful trips I ever had with the infernal divine and with the death gods/goddess and with the man with the hat I’m really close to the man with the hat and with the shadow people and on the trips when I see them in the Distance when I was having a walk I love the shadow people and the hat man recommend on summoning them Saturday is the best day to summon the shadow people but yes having the infernal divine with you as you trip is really a intense eye opening experience you well learn a lot and you can awaken and strength your gifts and sense on them with the aid of the infernal divine oh man I’m gonna make a past for you guys about some gnosis I feel I can share

Yup , I don’t see why not

Trust the shadow people and the hat man are very amazing allies to have they always got your back and I noticed they like to check up if I’m doing okay which makes very happy

I think it’s a good idea. I’ve done this after drinking and felt like I put more power into my rituals. I wasn’t drunk, but maybe after 2-3 drinks

Yeh drugs help especially if you enchant them with a spirit before taking them well help greatly Im a daily weed smoker I use weed for my second adhd meds and for spiritual/magick use as well and weed is helps a lot when doing magick and for senses

But yeh I think Ik why drugs help because they help you relax and let loose and and it helps to put you into a trance which you want when doing demon magick