Got a question I’m doing some shrooms and edibles can I still do demon magick?

I’m on 35mgs of edibles and later today I’m gonna get some shrooms I bought them for magick/spiritual reason and I’m a daily smoker and I find it helps a lot with connections and hearing and seeing them and I feel my sense are more sharper I been doing a lot of experimenting into drugs for self improvement and to help on my journey but any yes sorry I got carried away and Don’t get me wrong I tried drugs before but for stupid ways but I learned from them and now I see drugs as wonderful tools that needs to repeated you know

Yeah you can

1 Like

Oh good thank you I been experimenting with magick and drugs and spirit connection and I had some really good result with weed it’s like refreshing your sense but at the same time it’s strengthened it and it’s very interesting one time I did acid like a lot of it like 700ug and I was talking to the Gyptian gods/goddess but it was in space and the pyramid were spaceship after that trip it got me thinking about psychedelic + demon magick = a lot of gnosis excited thank you so much

Write down your most prominent realisations in a journal so you don’t forget the important tid bits. Be barefoot but walk safely where there are no sharp or risky objects around.

Doing your magick with evening transgressing into night would be an awe to see and feel on its own, work out what moon phase and transits if you wish, lock yourself in for a ride.

1 Like

Noted where I live it’s been a full moon for a week now the magickal energy around right now and the energy is intense wonderful for magick sense so sharp and oh I well definitely document this experience I’m gonna invoke 2 demons and one goddess to go on a journey of transcend with them and just feel connected like I do right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your happiness is my happiness:)

Hahahaha I’m super happy I got a massive reward from the wonderful infernal divine because I finish my journey and I finally realized I should just appreciate the small little things that happened and I learned to just flow with the vibes try to spread love like the best infernal divine did you know

I well post anything during the peak and after the peak so if you are interested keep your eyes peeled

1 Like

You can, but I wouldn’t recommend it. Since shrooms are designed to fuck up your senses, it can be difficult to tell which is a true manifestation and a hallucination.

2 Likes

I can invoke very close spirit to me for guiding me through this trip but in away you probably could tell and t just got my shrooms golden teachers now let’s see what’s happens

Okay starting to feel it I eat some more edibles and smoked a roach I notice tunnel vision I can smell sounds and taste colours and everything looks pretty I might roll another one and have a small walk with my shadow self a meditation I learned from v.k

Should I drink some brew I made for the infernal divine

Looking forward to hear how your booming experience turns out.

In my experience, magic mushrooms have a collective consciousness in the form of a motherly, loving divine spirit. She appeared only twice. She spoke, “What you believe is not real,” and painfully shattered my false illusions. She came back a few years later and discussed that separation was an illusion. Our end being where we began. That we are never truly alone for she is always there. I’m curious to hear if you try to summon demons, if who you summon appears or if she’ll appear instead.

2 Likes

Dude YESSSSSS I’m thinking about life and my dimensions oh everything is so beautiful I will another io infernal divine

1 Like

I love demons and angels they helped me with so much things I’m a better because I wanted to change and be better and always learn open our minds let everything flow you k ow

1 Like

And I haven’t slept for 24 hours too so that we’ll help open my sense more

1 Like

The easiest prep on your stomach with dried shrooms is to make a tea for future reference. They bring me back to the mindset and innocence of a child. I 100% recommend watching Winnie the Pooh while booming. Enjoy your trip.

Bro music like a story of our life Life is illusion that is a very punishful spirit but break out of the illusion is when you see and this vendor keeps to has word high quality and very strong

Should I drink some infernal divine liquor

1 Like

That I brew and I just remembered I can edit I feel a lot familiar face that are ever close around me

1 Like