Goofer dust and graveyard dirt

I have never worked with goofer dust or graveyard dirt and wanted to use them in a spell I plan to doing. Has anything worked with either one of these before? I’ve heard that I should wear gloves while working with them and some people have said that I shouldn’t use them in my home. I plan on cleansing myself after using them.

1 Like

Do you plan on dressing a candle or something with the dirt and powder or sprinkling it around the property?

I plan on putting inside an image candle and sealing it back up with the wax.

1 Like

Oh. I’d wear the gloves and just make sure not to get any on myself or the property

1 Like

Thanks. Do you think it’ll be okay to burn the candle inside my house?

Not sure. I’m usually I’m my back yard :confused: however I usually can burn a candle dressed with hotfoot powder indoors so I don’t see why not.

@anon68160656 may have some better insight

2 Likes

Okay thanks

1 Like

Use gloves and a cloth, rag or something. Don’t let anything touch the floor or furniture.

5 Likes

Is Goofer dust and Grave yard dust both and one and the same, the way it talks on the website about Goofer dust it contains Grave yard dust, you sprinkle Goofer dust where your enemy walks while walking backwards visualizing how you want him to suffer, i had thought of around my home so when the drug addict living down the back unit comes and ask me have you got a carton of milk i can have or a bottle of soft drink and i lie to him and i say no bloody drug addict scab he would have walked through the Goofer dust coming through the gate then the drug addict will go away and die the most slow and painful death with out any cure then i go out forget the Goofer dust Is on the ground then i would be trodden all through it and i would cop it to.

Depends who the dirt is from and what you are using it for. I keep mine in my home, but it is from a dear, close relative. Strangers? Yeah, I’m definitely wearing gloves.

3 Likes

See I don’t know. Maybe I am crazy but I do not see or have a problem with things like that. When I am making the goofers dust I am making it with the intention of who it is for and what it is going to do to that person. It is my magic and my energies going into it so I am not afraid of touching it.

As far as the graveyard dirt. Same thing. I am not afraid. I work with the dead and I work with a goddess of death so I am very very protected. Oh. This might be important. You go to the cemetery and ASK if you can have the dirt and you leave an offering where you get it from as well as outside the cemetery. You should not have a problem if you do it with respect and when you leave you make sure that you don’t bring anyone home with you… Like I said, I never have had a problem but maybe that is just me and my crazy.

3 Likes

I have and use Goofer Dust made by Wolf & Goat (they have it on their website). It’s very powerful and I don’t handle it without gloves. The only time I’ve used it is in an envelope sent to a deserving party. It did it’s job. I keep mine sealed in small Kerr jar in my apothecary cabinet without any problem. Personally I wouldn’t handle it without gloves. If using it in a cursed candle I would definitely use it outdoors.

5 Likes

This is good information to know. Thank you for sharing. I guess if I was using someone else’s dust I would probably not want to touch it either but I did not know it should be burned outside. Would that (burning it outside) also apply to dust and a candle made by you with the intention to fix one individual in particular or only if the dust was store bought?

No they are not the same and I would not put it around my home! lol!

1 Like

I’ll burn either one outside. The intention is still to do harm so you don’t want to breathe it in or have the smoke inside your home

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

What was the result if I may ask?

Would you rub Hotfoot Powder or graveyard dirt onto the candle or carve out a hollow and place it there?

They lost their job and wrecked their car.

i have heard that spirit of cemetery must allow you to get the dust? so how can we find out that we are allowed to take it? i mean due to my limited astral scences .is there any offering that pleases the spirits to give their dust ?