Good thing or Bad thing?

I am confused in a way as to the horrid thing in france. Was it a Good thing, or a Bad thing. Personally I think it was a bad thing- and if anything proving ALLAH and Muhamed -NOpbuh but plenty of sow feces, as well as the other Abrahamic would be dieties being the least worthy of any form of veneration or hymn singing.
Since 72 when i watched the Olympics get muddied and bloodied; the “Islam is a relgiion of peace” schtik has fallen short as I expected “muslim countries” to rally and send forces out to wipe out the terrorist mobs.
now, again we are offered the chance to see so called islamic gurus etc to extoll their holy peaceful religion; and vomited bullshit of media christians with all their prayers and shit.
So, here i am a demonolater, everyone looking at me as if i am playing in the sandbox of inexplicable evil. i openly disdain judeoxtianislammormonism-- and I am the affront ?
I tried to have a small opening of light with my Lodge WM-- UNholy shit–
"as the sun is eclipsed in the sky from morning until night so is the WM in the lodge for of christians… uggh!
Never more will i feel shy about wearing my Pentagram/Baphomet necklace openly in any lodge— few things are darker than the mind of a christian who has never really studied their religion and one made a mason on top of it.
I am just railling- sorry all. just sick of all the ‘we stand with france’ and other goodwill snivel leading to nothing worthy of not being flushed.
Who woulda though- The left Hand Path being Actually more Full of light and Moral Worthiness than anything claiming Holy right hand status !!!

just ignore my venting- I just know here I am actually heard and there is actual synaptic firing. Hellz I love Intelligent humans!!! Thanks for being, all of you!!

It’s a very bad thing, indeed. Senseless loss of innocent life. I’m hoping this is the wake up call that the US, Europe, Russia, and the as yet unaffected Arab countries need to realize air strikes aren’t enough. It’s time for hundreds of thousands of boots on the ground to exterminate this vermin. You can’t contain them, they need to be wiped out. Countries like Saudi Arabia, who support and grow these terrorists, need to be made to pay, as well. Stop playing politics, and give the Kurds the heavy weapons they’re asking for. They’re the only ones winning over there, and they’re the only ones showing the will to fight. Fuck Turkey and fuck non Kurdistan Iraq. Ertegun is an Islamist, and al-Maliki has lost ALL control in Iraq. Give the Kurds what they want and tell both of them to shut the fuck up. It’s pretty sad when, as an American, I feel Putin is the only one with a fucking clue.

And now Barry O is letting 200K refugees into the states, after Homeland Security has publicly stated they can’t possibly vet them all, or even verify where they’re actually from, or if they are who they say they are. That’s some serious WTF!!! right there. God, this political correctness/liberal bullshit has got to end…

Very bad thing, for so many reasons…

I mean no offence to people like you Arcane- I know you come from a Muslim country and I agree that not all Muslims share these beliefs- but I absolutely despise the cult of Islam. I hate all monotheistic religions but I feel that Christianity and Judaism are dying out, at least it Western Europe.

I feel so sorry for those people who were just out, minding their own goddam business- and then got fucking shot!? Arrrgggghhh sorry, but this has made me REALLY angry, and I’ve been quite depressed all day.

A big concern to me at the moment is- if/when this is going to happen in London. I will be avoiding central London for the next few days. But then, I also don’t want to give in to fear.

Then like Arcane said, the possibility of war is a concern as well. I mean, fucking hell, we just don’t need that!!

[quote=“Akasha, post:4, topic:6663”]Very bad thing, for so many reasons…

I mean no offence to people like you Arcane- I know you come from a Muslim country and I agree that not all Muslims share these beliefs- but I absolutely despise the cult of Islam. I hate all monotheistic religions but I feel that Christianity and Judaism are dying out, at least it Western Europe.

I feel so sorry for those people who were just out, minding their own goddam business- and then got fucking shot!? Arrrgggghhh sorry, but this has made me REALLY angry, and I’ve been quite depressed all day.

A big concern to me at the moment is- if/when this is going to happen in London. I will be avoiding central London for the next few days. But then, I also don’t want to give in to fear.

Then like Arcane said, the possibility of war is a concern as well. I mean, fucking hell, we just don’t need that!![/quote]

I think it was Lady Eva who said that more and more places in London were being Islamisized,streets turning more Oriental,more and more women who’s head(and sometimes face,depending on the branch),so thankfully,I doubt this kind of thing will happen to London,since you guys are already being Islamisized.Kuddos!

Seriously,though, WWIII,is not an idea that excites me.

Same :frowning: I don’t reeeally think it would go quite that far though, at least not in our lifetime. But the thought is unsettling to say the least!

I think the Muslims setting things up for the kill…tuening London into a Muslim base… So they can plan their Muslim Terrorist operations to Hunt Witches (White People and their faith. Whether it be Pagan or Christianity or just White Society Rules). Its just a matter of time before the real devil comes around. =) and it isnt the most beautiful like Lucifer is described.

Afew weeks ago my career soldier son turned me onto Z.E.R.T. at first I thought, how could my highly intelligent son fall for one of thise be right wing militias. But I looked into it, and it is not; highly respectable.
I have been saying since the early 80’s one day we will wake up to 100,000 of muslim terrorists will have us by the throat- short and curlies and everywhere alse and we will wonder, where did all those 'good peace believing muslims I knew go?" that it has not happened yet is nothing other than their 5th column is still being set
up; so I am going to get myself armed and retrained, and networked with Intelligent connected legit folks who like me often run around with their hair on fire, get ignored, then have to listen to endless “I didn’t hear you say anything…” when I am flipping them off in my “Toldyaso” dance routine.
I love the half full glass in my life- but it is always the half empty part which carries the mule kick— and it is always locked and loaded.
Also- I am going to work as hard as I can to develope whatever spiritual sences, and ‘other world contacts’ which will give me a warning edge on shit coming down. If spirituality has any value- it is time to make it work for what we need.
I still, thankfully have not seen or heard 5 mins of news on paris, and do not want to for some time to come- i have rage issues, and stubbing my toe can be bad enough.

^ This.

x 1000. :slight_smile:

^ This.

x 1000. :)[/quote]

I’ve been thinking about this whole issue today from a more objective perspective. I reckon during times like these, it’s more important than ever to remain focussed on our goals.

I think that when events occur that make us feel threatened in any way, the effect is a collective regression to a more primitive state of consciousness- a sort of tribal consciousness. Individual goals are temporarily forgotten as the emphasis turns to survival and a sort of mass-panic ensues.

We need to remember though, that as Black Magicians, one of the fundamental goals is that of self-determination. This is surely what we are all striving for- to ultimately be gods of our own universe and the captain of our own lives. So for example,if WW3 does eventually break out (and I still don’t believe it will, personally), as an advanced occultist Arcane, you would surely find a way to avoid been forced into the military if that was against your will.

I’m not suggesting that we bury our heads in the sand; I am all for standing up and fighting for what you believe in- but by doing it on your own terms, and not losing yourself in the process.

^ This.

x 1000. :)[/quote]

I’ve been thinking about this whole issue today from a more objective perspective. I reckon during times like these, it’s more important than ever to remain focussed on our goals.

I think that when events occur that make us feel threatened in any way, the effect is a collective regression to a more primitive state of consciousness- a sort of tribal consciousness. Individual goals are temporarily forgotten as the emphasis turns to survival and a sort of mass-panic ensues.

We need to remember though, that as Black Magicians, one of the fundamental goals is that of self-determination. This is surely what we are all striving for- to ultimately be gods of our own universe and the captain of our own lives. So for example,if WW3 does eventually break out (and I still don’t believe it will, personally), as an advanced occultist Arcane, you would surely find a way to avoid been forced into the military if that was against your will.

I’m not suggesting that we bury our heads in the sand; I am all for standing up and fighting for what you believe in- but by doing it on your own terms, and not losing yourself in the process.[/quote]

If it breaks out before I turn 18,I’ll avoid it anyways.

If it is my will,I could always go to a licensed therapist,right when Bosnian politicians are considering getting involved,and admit to all the voices in my head I hear,the fact that I believe actions performed in rituals can cause real effects in the world,admit that I’ve killed people with magic,admit that I believe myself to be an ancient deity in a human body,with Hecate as my mother,just let all of Hell loose from the kitty box and I’d be thrown in Jagomir post-haste.

Of course,getting out of the loony bin once the war is over would be harder…but I could always leave the country(and by then the particular educational path I’ve chosen has opened all doors for that),I could always involve myself in some very important projects,or anything like that.

In fact,who’s to say that I can’t do any magic that would prevent the lawmakers from actually bringing in forced service in the military?

All of that is very realistic at this point,because I’ve pushed very far in some of my more…unbelievable goals,really none of those things are a stretch.Thank you for complimenting me,though.

I agree.Whenever my friends ask me about whether I fear losing my life in WWIII,I answer no.I am not nearly as easy to kill as your average person(not invulnerable!just more protected!),and I am much less afraid of death.If I could achieve many of my goals here(Theogenesis being one of the biggest one) I look forward to death.

I do not,however,wish to lose many of the other people in my life,nor do I wish to see this world torn apart,nor do I want to not be able to achieve those goals.

Lol that made me laugh- yeah from a ‘normal’ perspective thats sure to land you in the loony bin! Oh god- if I had to tell my friends and family exactly what it is that I believe- I can’t even imagine what they’d think. I mean they have a general sort of idea but don’t know the specifics- and they think I’m crazy already!

But on a more serious note, yes there are many options, so I really wouldn’t worry too much if I were you. I know it’s easier said then done- I’m a massive worrier myself! But just bear in mind what is you’re aiming for, always keep the goal in sight.

I think you should think of magick as consciousness where it is an Intelligent Strategic Force that can affect Systems. Peoples consciousness are just Systems of all sorts of principles and rules, where people fill in the details eith their own Spin…them calling it Magick, religion, politics and whatever else. Magick can actually be useful as it influences consciousness.

You can always attain wealth for yourself, but what is true wealth if you are feeding from a system that has limited value because it doesnt Produce… That manufactures nothing more than “Useless Consumers” which by the way I am not pointing a finger at poor people…but everything from the poorest to the most fortunate. A system that is trash where it is upheld by trash where everything under such individuals are held rigid by trash…not because they are trash so much as they had no choice because the system made them that way, because they didnt have proper education, opportunities amd training. The real trash for people are those at the bottom of the totem pole who have an actual desire to be like that and want nothing beyond it.

So what can magick do? The world is ruled by the Mass Mind. Affecting consciousness to atrive towards goals which produce outcomes towards a Producer Society that doesnt simply favor only certain groups (classist is like the new racism). Obviously Muslims and religion by its nature doesnt contribute to this as its too damgerous. Even though I am not Christian I will side with a Christian or Jew any day as politically their values are more aligned with my goals for how society should progress even if I do not agree with everything they believe.

What a strange concept! What did you do to “earn” the breath you just took?

I have never thought about using magick as a way to escape military service…i have forced service here so i may actually give it a try (and probably kill the therapist and commanders if it doesnt work).

I would fight to keep Islam out of my country but not go into the middle east to try and impose our way of life on them.

Dunno, guess it is something wrong with me. military service, it was a ravenous yearning ache in my soul from easily 2 or 3 for me. I have knowledge of several past lives. I am sure I was about 3 when my first memory of being killed in the korean war began. Spent hours arguing with my purple heart step dad from age 7 -12 over the "Korean war was not over, but was in a cease-fire and technically the war was still very on. I never missed a news broadcast when most kids were watching cartoons.
itched beyond to get into vietnam, wept when we pulled out ans when siagon fell- wow. Even though now I know we were on the wrong side and we could have the entire asian world loving us and ‘democratic’ far more than now.

As i grew older, i had my death in the trenches in france given me in full technicolor with emotions and all , others kept coming here and there.
Due to my religious engroundment I had to 'ignore them and try to 'find myself sans those daily reminders. After becoming a full blown apostate and chucking my anchor of religion, as soon as I pulled those heretical films of the shelf and began examining and once understood abit- accepting them, i began having personal power over issues in my life and surrounding I never imagined.
I long before determined that when I had sons, they would have a rite of passage in order to be granted the “Staples Honor” in the family; they had to recieve a Honorable Discharge from a U S Armed Force. They could so whatever they wanted, even as unseen and seemingly unimportant as a crosseyed mail clerk in the coast guard.
When my first son was born, he was an amasing child,but i did not see something when I first looked in his eyes- did not know what to see. When his little brother was born 11 months later, mine were the first eyes he opened his to see; and rough and hideous c-section from a very insecure highly abused (not me- she was living with her sister in another state while i was in school in california). But as soon as his lil eyes popped open my voice was at the least annoying for her[as she was not at all hip to military things, going on a mormon mission was what she would want] but i blurted out-- “There my little Warrior!” It was there, not a spark but a fire; not a person who would weakly be given unto-- but one who would be doing the delivery. Power and Flames, and Serene Calm- in the eyes of a dripping newborn . I needed do nothing in his childhood to nurture that- he was military driven. We had barely blown out his 17 y/o candles, and with his mom possibly dying in the hospital- he called us to say he had enlisted- ma was crushed, i knew it was coming. He has had 4 combat tours in afghanistan as 82nd or 101 airborne infantry- and way too many times we escaped picking up a near empty box at the airport. He is finally understanding the guilt I feel when i tell him i was 30 miles down the road to meet the soviets in afghanistan- but since we did not, we now have made things worse and likely not repairable. 9 more years and we will not be living on the pins and needles.
His older brother entered the army later, he too went infantry, but was tapped to be in the Honor Guard
First the presidential Unit, them the Caisson driving the horse drawn carriage for burials and setting a record for “missions” worked.
What i am saying from all this crap is really this. Do not feel to go into the military unless
You feel driven from the inside and not hooked by a good salespitch.
but also- especially with not american/western militaries, you need not be in a combat unit. People are shocked when i tell them that there are upwards of 250 jobs in the army, many of which are for ‘weak pencil necked geek’ types, who will never hear a shot fired except in a range; AND IT IS JUST AS HONORABLE AS THROWING YOURSELF ON A GRENADE.!! I counsel folk not to seek to avoid military service, but rather, investigate it- perhaps there is a job which are are very well suited, and if so, before beginning to even talk to someone, try to get as much schooling as you can in that area. I can say, there are time the best in a person can be brought out only when put between a hot rock and a narrow hard place; and when you finally meet that person— the world will have changed to meet you more than you must meld to meet it.
I am a broken down old 54y/o. do not measure up at all to even what my sons were when they finished AIT. but- if and most likely when, the muslim shit hits the fan, EVEN WITH HOW FKT UP ALOT OF THE SHIT BEHIND THE CURTAINS IS WITH THE U S. I am fully determined to find a place to throw myself in the fire, so my energy and blood can be given for the betterment of THE FUTURE, which i will likely not partake of.
i am not a good person, i am a person who plans to be as invested in creating my future (ala reincarnations) as is possible.
Again, more worthless ramblings. but there is not shame in being in the military- not by not being; but once you get out, few are less than amased how so much personal accomplishement and relationship and foundation for self empowerment can be compressed into such a short period of time, whether in the battle line- or in the mail room- or in a hospital.
We as Black mages (and really black is kinda iffy to me) have far more at stake in earning our rights and freedoms to stand and protect our futures and families and loved ones from the judeochristianmuslimmormon Theocracy which is trying by many to be created world wide— and do you really think they will secure your InAlienable Rights??? Do oyu really think that those 2 weanies on bikes are really trying to get people 'closer to the true god?" I used to be one (sorta) and I can tell you now- it is all about teaching people how great it is to relinquish their minds and freedoms as deeply and subtley as possible. And the Kingdom (theocracy) is a very realy sought after goal.

Hellz I gotta shut up. love to you all.

[quote="thatrandomguy, post:15, topic:6663"]I have never thought about using magick as a way to escape military service....i have forced service here so i may actually give it a try (and probably kill the therapist and commanders if it doesnt work).[/quote]

What a strange concept! What did you do to “earn” the breath you just took?[/quote]

Alot of different things. Personal details are earned meaning I dont just share them to any outsiders. For your own information ive already served the Government for 8 years of service. Now im a regular civillian. And I have seen different groups of people serving different political factions. Wlot of them unnervjng to say the least in one way or another.

I chose those words because I felt you would find a certain appreciation for them. “For YOU Lady Eva.” lol

Another thing. In Awakening to my Godform I will not do it just to empower someone else as a Goddess. The Goddess actually comes as a result of how my works operate…which is a specific alchemical formula where my Godform brings the Goddess back.

Ah, I think we’re maybe talking at cross-purposes, so never mind. :slight_smile:

I don’t think people have to be “producers” in the strange frantic Ayn Rand meaning of the word, in order to have value - that’s just enslavement to the chains of finance, what sells right now, making someone born with the surname “Kardashian” worth millions more than a midwife struggling in a poor city, more then a labourer who busts his ass working 3 jobs to support his family, etc.

But from your reply, it seems that may not have been what you meant - and anyway no-one needs to read about my disdain for all crossovers of politics (“left” and “right” equally) and economics on here, it’s my job instead to make them happen! :o)