Good source about Hindu deities and realms

I’m looking some good source or a book that explains the Hindu mythology, the astral realms in there, and of course Hindu deities.
I found some hindu yantras and I would like to “dive in” in that topic more deeper.

@Kamsky First off I would like to ask you what is your goal here? If you are a beginner I would like to tell you that to start off with yantras would be to much of a heavy lift. It is better to start with the basics.

Here a good start off point:

What is Hinduism is a book that will introduce you to Hinduism history, various tenets, customs, traditions, deities and more. That book is available for free in pdf and other formats like mobi, epub etc…

The main divinities of Hinduism are: Lord Ganapati (Ganesha), The Goddess in all of Her forms such as Parvati, Durga, Kali (and all the Mahavidyas) Lalitha Tripura Sundari, Lakshmi, Saraswati, Lord Brahma, Lord Shiva, Lord Vishnu, Lord Krishna, Lord Rama and Lord Hanuman…

If you want I can help you in learning and practicing. Just let me know.

My first goal is to simply more advanced developing my astral senses. First contact with that was the websites related to page Joy of Satan, but I found them more dogmatic as traditional religions.
I also found some methods of E.A.Koetting in here and on many different pages, but I don’t feel myself as enough sensitive to sense the energy of spirit or an entity. I work on that by meditations, and I found that there are many Hindu meditations techniques that are well explained, but I am not into Hinduistic beliefs. I don’t know anything about Hinduistic pantheon, deities, demons, astral realms, the karma and reincarnation systems.
It seems to me as easier way to “dive in” into spiriuality than traidtional western magic systems that require a lot of items, weeks of fasting, prayers, incantations, making special consecrated ritual items etc. I know that E.A. has a special course for evocation, but I would like to have some small successes before I enroll it, to achieve it even more.
I use it here the metaphor with learning basics of some programming language and buying advance course on webs like pluralsight or udemy