Good place to start

On my magical journey I am looking for a good place to start please tell me.

3 Likes

Where do you want to go?

3 Likes

I’m looking to study all aspects. I want to know everything from the good to the nastiest parts of magic. I wish to be a scholar and infinite part of the void.

Where to begin?

Pick up a copy of Franz Bardon’s “Initiation into Hermetics.” It is hands down the most comprehensive magical development program ever written. Start it.

Read “Summoning Spirits” by Konstantinos. Use his developmental exercises along with Bardon’s stuff.

Invest in EA’s courses, particularly his Divination and Soul Travel courses. They are top tier and will catapult your development to a whole other level.

7 Likes

Will do. I wanted to start some where I will start there

1 Like

No problem.

As you work on your development, you can wet your whistle with some relatively easy magick. Look into the Gallery of Magick books by authors Damon Brand and Gordon Winterfield.

2 Likes

Ok will start reading right away. Do you have a general back ground of these guys.im ultimately looking for a spell of immortality or extends life force.

Sorry to break it to you, but there is no such thing as a spell of immortality. Real world magick does not work like it does in fiction.

Immortality is a spiritual process that takes years of dedicated practice to achieve. Spiritual immortality must come before physical immortality and it is not an instant, one spell kind of deal. If it was, there would be a hell of a lot of immortals running around and confounding the medical establishment.

2 Likes

Makes a lot thought

I agree with you

Study the basics. As boring as it sounds, it’s something you need to work on before you begin. You just need to practice for around 6 weeks and hone these skills afterwards. It may take you longer however.

These basics are:

Visualization
Mediation
Concentration
Banishing (I strongly recommend the Lesser Banishing Of The Pentagram or the Dark Lord Banishing Rite)
Cleansing
Shielding
Creating a Ward
Developing psychic / Astral senses
Divination
Grounding
And a few others.

4 Likes

Does this means the third eye ?

Can you tell the others steps as well please