Good entities for musicians?

Well, Ive been evoking Hent’yos for the past few nights, building a connection and rapport. My first interaction with him did not go so well…I got violently ill and had a migraine for awhile afterwards…but apparently this was because I had evoked Raphael during the day, and attempted to get Hent’yos to aid in the situation I called Raphael for. Its now very apparent to me that certain energies and consciousness do NOT play nicely together, so for the next couple days, I decided to work with Hent’yos and thats all.

Long story short, a band of magickally aware people contacted me last night and invited me join them, our first meeting will be sunday. A friend gave me a cd by Michael Brooke, which inspired me to get out my old looping pedals and start playing things Ive never thought of before, stretching out and not “playing in the box” anymore. (jams in lydian, woo!) This morning I opened my mailbox and found 5 crisp, new $1 bills sitting inside. No envelope, no note, just money! Not sure if it was the doing of Hent’yos or not, but Im not complaining!

One odd thing though, He mentioned that I had not finished my “homework” that Azazel had given me, and that if I do so, things will accelerate much more quickly. I didnt know that these spirits could be aware of your workings with other entities, or that these 2 were even associated. It struck me by surprise, but the information was well received.

Considering they have known eachother for eaons, you’ill expect they have some kind of communication with eachother😉