Good day... BALG Family!

Just a simple thread for say hi to all… Any online for share our magick experiences? Have a great weekend!

4 Likes

Hi hope ur having a great weekend!! I’ve had a weird week, I did several rituals on behalf of someone else and since the thing that have happened in here are very strange lol! Ive seen sogil a on the ceiling flashing gold and inverted pentagram where I keep my alter, that could be explained as subconscious but the ceiling thing was unexplained I don’t recognise the sigil at all, so I can’t find out what message was trying to come thru! I saw Belial on the bed again (3rd time) as it was him that I was invoking I guess that’s a result there lol!

2 Likes

Hey @Lachdan1832, how are you doing. I finally have some time to practice magick again. I had a very busy start at my new job. To much travelling. So today i started again and i hope to make it a daily practice because I’ve missed it.

How are you doing? Plans for tonight?

2 Likes

Hi good afternoon hope you are having a good day so far

1 Like

What a happy little thread.

I’m planning on doing some low level shielding rituals, a few self ascendancy prep rituals in the upcoming few days.

I hope everybody’s having a spectacular day.

3 Likes

Not really day is just been chill for the most part trying to recuperate from lost energy I guess I’ve been doing a lot of invocation lately so yeah call it a day off I guess

1 Like

Good to see you again. Today was a long busy day. Doing some housekeeping and some more things in my house. I’m planning to keep working with Lady Lilith in a few hours. This week we will have a full moon, so I wanna do something special for her. Hope I could success. Have a great day!

2 Likes

The same for you! I’m glad you liked my thread. Hope we could chill soon! Thanks again!

Hi hi! I am pretty sure that you will success on your magick with Belial. Keep going!

Sounds very cool @Lachdan1832. What is your goal with Lilith. One of her daughters or working on yourself?

1 Like

I like this thread lol it’s so nice just be a bit less intense for a short time! God things are intense as fuck at the min in my life I’m being bombarded with all sorts at the min and I’m struggling to find sone kind of order! So it’s nice just to say hi how u doin and it being just general nice stuff! :heart:️:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for be here sharing with us. Is really nice to meet you! Hope we could chill sometimes. Have a great weekend!

1 Like

Hi hi! Sorry for be late on answer you. I’ve been a little messed with my things here, but with Lady Lilith in my mind and soul. My magick has been just focused with her, and I have to say: Wow! what a Lady she is!

1 Like

Top of the morning, happy people!

Serves everyone a vegan breakfast

2 Likes

Hi hi! almost the same time. Good to see you! Smiles to Siconyte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1kHdIU8Uek

Some of blues feeling for this cloudy morning… a truly classic!

Hey all hope every1’s doing well!! I’ve been having a bit of a break from magick, well the practical side anyway in order to do a bit of studying without actually practicing if u see what I mean! I needed a bit of a break to sort out my little demons lol however I’m back and full of energy so I thought I’d say a quick hi and hope wvery1’s doing well! :heart:

1 Like

Hello

Recently started some energy work and working on further developing my senses. Found some very good material on this forum. Only been on here a couple of months but have learned much.

2 Likes