Gonna get a Quija Board any tips

I plan to get me one and energetically program it to only allow entities from a certain place through.

How would you accomplish this?

The same way you make a construct you treat the ouijia board as a physical construct and program the energy into it

1 Like

Ahhhh! Ok! :grinning:

I thought you were getting all technical on this one.

Mechanical Oujui Board. :+1:

1 Like

How is the Oujui Board the most powerful instruments a witch can use?

Can the results be classified as false negatives or positives if you’re going with your own desires instead of letting the Spirits work?

2 Likes

Actually is like dowsing. The spirits manifest if they want… sometimes directly yes, sometimes take their time and sometimes don’t respond.

I find ouija powerful cause it opens qliphothic portals easily and relative effortlessly

1 Like

Thanks for the input y’all,

2 Likes

:astonished:

I don’t know if I should kiss you like a platonic friend or drop dead. I played with with the board as a kid, but nothing strange happened. :joy: Then again…:zipper_mouth_face:…I was a strange kid.

Huh! Here comes Mama to the tree of weirdness! :dna:

2 Likes

It’s ok to derail and explain how your gonna use these qliphothic portals. :frog:

1 Like

Killer board man :metal: A simple tip that you might already know is any protection you can rack up. Before doing a session just make sure your in good condition mental wise. Just your healthy normal self without anything that may be hindering. I would recommend playing it alone before first a couple times for your own legit results and not experience the typical of my pals reaction BRO WHAT?? STOP MOVING IT?!?! HOOH??? but my fingers were barely on the damn planchette. I’ll never forget how creeped out one of my buddies were when we used it at his friends Aunt’s house when supposably her house was haunted.

Long story short it was moving pretty rad after we asked some questions while my friend was having a total trip, lmao. You ever have any interests playing with someone who wants aswell go for it. See what you guys might get into :grin: The whole Quija stuff in the movies is all done way overboard. Simply have the respects for the spirits your communicating with. After the session thank any spirit/s for communicating then say goodbye. Mabye you can set up the moods if you would like by using candles dimming the lights or turn them off completely your choice. Hell mabye even make brew up your favorite tea. Simply have a good time with your sessions.

4 Likes

Hmm when I did the Oujia board with my sister it always moved, but NEVER with just myself. Any idea why?

If I can get it to work, that would be awesome. Once I get over the creeps…

1 Like

That’s lovely

That same day I described above at that lady’s house was when I started playing by myself because I remember the guys went out to eat outside the backyard. I was damn curious so I went back in when the chance came. I was at the same bedroom then started contact. Immediately the board spelled out “work” then “serious” This happened couple months back into Halloween so I recall the event easily. Honestly I had no clue what the hell whatever spirit there was trying to tell me. Shit started hitting the fan when I started hearing faint voices around the corner because telepahy can be a bitch when you least expect it. My own spirits were never there with me that day so there’s no way that it was one of them as I recall It sounded like a faint mans voice.

Hell yeah of course the eerieness came through me but I didn’t give it much of a thought. Tried it again but the planchette never moved again after saying goodbye which meant the presence ended up leaving after the fact. You currently own a board right now man? Why don’t you give it another shot with some Intensity added in the room with candles just for the mood. Giving things another go are bound to bring success :crystal_ball: I never really owned a personal Ouija board and even thought of making my own homemade one long ago. I actually use my dowsing rods to communicate with my spirits once in a while as another form of communication.

1 Like

I had one, I’d probably have to get another. Or make one myself.

I just wanted to know if there were ways to increase my chances of success.

Does the planchette really move on it’s own? With no help? Like I know with the pendulum - the subconscious/or external spirits use the body as a medium to manipulate the pendulum…

One important thing you should remember is to move the planchette to “goodbye” when you’re done using the Ouija board.

Here’s a simple tip… What I do is that I come into things without expecting anying “with” expectations. When I was using the board I already had in my mind that for sure the board wasn’t going to move again. At least not as active like when me and my friend were using it. So I though meh…If it works it works if it doesn’t well okay then. My mind was at a complete balance of a half mix of “okay lets see where this goes” and “alright now if nothing comes up then it’s all good” At end of the day I was never expecting the planchette to move the way it did and caught me off gaurd when I thought about it once I got back home thinking about it.

Picture a spirit moving your arm, hand or fingers is what I think in mind. I never seen any planchettes actually move on it’s own by itself and if comes to that point you might have some major red flags there. Still though never seen it in reality besides the typical overboard shows or movies. I ended up feeling some tiny vibrations/like static when I used the board that time.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: I don’t have an Oujui Board, but I could do some research to find out how this could be possible.

I went back to basics for the time being. Numberology, tarot, real candles, and Aset.

1 Like

Why?

I never did this as a kid when I was done. So, I’d like to know how come?

Edited for content.

It is believed that once you make contact with the other side and are finished with your sessions you must take your planchette to “goodbye” otherwise you leave the portal open for unkown forces to jump into our side of the realm and possibly cause a disastrous path into you and your surroundings with the forces you just let through… Have mercy on your soul.

Or so the legend says…“Turns off flashlight aiming below my chin” :flashlight:

2 Likes

By moving the planchette to “goodbye”, you are closing the portal between this world and the spirits’. By not doing so, you are leaving the portal open thus allowing any spirit into this world. It’s like leaving your front door open. But instead of burglars, you could end up dealing with negative spirits.

1 Like