Gonna get a Quija Board any tips

First off I used the mic to try to tell it Quija board and it’s autofilled can I meet you.

So what brand should I get I’ma just look for one on eBay.

3 Likes

The one you are mostly attracted to. Is one of the most powerful Instruments to use for a witch. Normal people had access to it with fatal results. But a ouija in the hands of a witch has practically gigantic power.

1 Like

I think I’ma get this one

2 Likes

Looks awesome :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just bought it :smiling_imp:
It’s labeled celestial

1 Like

@Czar_Lish
Just thought you’d show interest.

2 Likes

So yea any tips on using one never did befor.

2 Likes

I used an Quija board a couple of times, didn’t really do much for me except for once. Had some poltergeist activity which creeped the f*** out of me. (Back when I was a teen).

Other then what Google tells you to do, and using protection…and maybe candles/etc (to set the mood/right mindset), not sure. I haven’t been the most successful. However maybe incorporate it into a ritual for better success.

1 Like

Still think it’s funny that I tried to use the Google talk to text to write Quija board and it wrote “can I meet you”

1 Like

It’s the same like using a sigil but an octave higher. Chant the name, put the sigil on it, some blood on it and let it flow. Some spirits manifest extremly powerful like Beelzebub :heart:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I plan to get me one and energetically program it to only allow entities from a certain place through.

How would you accomplish this?

The same way you make a construct you treat the ouijia board as a physical construct and program the energy into it

1 Like

Ahhhh! Ok! :grinning:

I thought you were getting all technical on this one.

Mechanical Oujui Board. :+1:

1 Like

How is the Oujui Board the most powerful instruments a witch can use?

Can the results be classified as false negatives or positives if you’re going with your own desires instead of letting the Spirits work?

2 Likes

Actually is like dowsing. The spirits manifest if they want… sometimes directly yes, sometimes take their time and sometimes don’t respond.

I find ouija powerful cause it opens qliphothic portals easily and relative effortlessly

1 Like

Thanks for the input y’all,

2 Likes

:astonished:

I don’t know if I should kiss you like a platonic friend or drop dead. I played with with the board as a kid, but nothing strange happened. :joy: Then again…:zipper_mouth_face:…I was a strange kid.

Huh! Here comes Mama to the tree of weirdness! :dna:

2 Likes

It’s ok to derail and explain how your gonna use these qliphothic portals. :frog:

1 Like