Goetic words of power

I started reading it and it seems really intriguing. (I have all the Gallery of Magick books also). The author gives big time credit to The Gallery (aka GOM) as a big influence. He also posted several workings with angels and demons over a period of time in a FB Gallery of Magick fans group for people to try. Many people commented over a period of time in the group that they had some good results with what he posted.

2 Likes

yeah ik i am in that group, very kind of him

1 Like

In the facebook group the book is free so I will try it and let you guys know

1 Like

Did you get results with Tristan’s method? I’m interested in using this book

1 Like

No none

3 Likes

Hey folks!

Wanted to get a pronunciation for the final words: Hayah! Hoveh! Yiyeh! Shalom!

I’d go HAH-YAH HOE-VEH YEE-YEH SHA-LOAM!

And I’d say hell no on the shalom because it’s just funny and kills the gnosis for me

3 Likes

Can you upload the page or the full sentence?
i know hebrew and nothing from what you writed made sense😳i’ll read it and make it pronounceable
the word shalom is a word that exists,but rest sounds like you’re trying to ride a horse🤣

Those of the final words to close the ritual.

But I don’t have the book,i need to see the words so I can read them…

The author didn’t write those words in hebrew.

This is how he wrote them, literally

I tried the system but didn’t have very clear results.

Maybe it is intended to be HA YHVH EHIH Shalom but concealed in the spelling?

1 Like

no that’s not what he meant^^"

i understand why,couse now the full words makes sense.
ok here is how it should be said:

"HAYAH! HOVEH! YEE-HE-YEAH! SHALOM!
the words meaning are:
1)hayah-was.
2)hoveh-present(in time meaning,like,now)
3)yee-he-yeah-will be(future)

now shalom has different meanings when in it is in the begining of a sentence or the end like here.
1)shalom-hello(in the begining)
2)shalom-goodbye(like you saying to the spirit-depart in peace).

1 Like

I can see the enormous difference in these two and understand why you weren’t able to interpret them before. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you so much all! Appreciated. <3

Hello All, I just joined this forum to respond to this thread. I was looking for some ideas on working with the Goetia. I’m new to magick and all, so I was looking for some advice.

I do have the kindle version of the book in question. The one ritual I did, I believe I did get some effect. It was subtle and I realized it must have been the ritual from the book after the fact. It is Gallery of Magick inspired and I see the author just came out with a new one.

I know many responses above say they have had no results. Maybe or maybe they are subtle. For me the big issue with the method is that (again being new to this stuff) it is a very long drawn out ritual of chanting/vibrating a bunch of syllables for a while and I either get bored, question what I’m saying, what it means and if I am doing it right, and I feel somewhat ridiculous and have been too lazy to look it up word by word on Google.

In recent days, I have started using Gordon Winterfield’s (yes, Gallery of Magick) method for Goetia from “Demons of Magick” and that has worked. I have only done the first ritual (Petition for Results). So far, thanks to:

Cimeries – For removing Fears. Effect began immediately, before the ritual was over.

Haagenti – Removing limiting beliefs, which began immediately, also before the ritual was over.

Buer – Healing a leg injury that has lingered for months, 50% better before the ritual was finished and continues to heal faster.

Bathin – Transforming patterns and belief systems which began immediately.

Phenix – Quieting the neighbors who have been obnoxious for a year and a half, and for doing it within a couple hours of finishing the ritual.

If you haven’t noticed, I’m starting mostly with myself to clear the path to make outer changes later. This could be why most of these are happening instantly. I know this isn’t about the book in question, but I hope it helps some of you on your quest.

5 Likes

Welcome @ARandomDude It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I have the book and read the beginning up to the beginning ritual. I have not tried it yet. I will admit to a bit of frustration, because he write about houses, aspects and planets as if the reader is already VERY conversant with them. He mentioned it is easy to look at your star chart and find your patron Angel or Demon. I looked at my start chart and have no idea what he is talking about. The ritual itself looks straight forward though. That said, when a write says something is simple and then writes in such unclear and complex language, I am not sure how much I can trust his explanation of safety

can we get a quick rundown of that book?

@Belphegor I feel like I am about to do a book report. OK Lets go back to my days in school. :smile:
He starts discussing how he was influenced by Damon Brand and the Gallery of Magic. Particularly the Words of Power. In this part of the book he mentions he wants to keep things short and get right to the rituals.
Then he begins discussing how he came to what his process is, which was mostly either intuition or being spoken to by spirits directly.
The bulk of the beginning of the book is then spent discussing astrological houses and how they work with what he is doing. I did not understand much of it, because frankly I have never studied it, but the way he discusses it, the reader, to understand, would need an intermediate to advanced level of knowledge in the topic. As a beginner, I did not understand any of it.
After that he lists a process that is simply reciting a number of Hebrew words, some Angels, some names of God and I am sure there are some other things in there. Maybe Psalms too, but I am not sure. There is also a sigil for each demon. I have read it is copied from somewhere else, but I cannot confirm that.
He then lists the demons and what each ‘house’ has as a power. I am not sure how each house applies due to the afore mentioned reasons.
He says, in the book, that he has included safety in his words, but again I am not sure how that works. He does not create any kind of sacred space or circle of protection, but it might work. I dont know.
If you are familiar with astrological houses I and you read or practice what is in the book, I would love to hear your feedback as well.