Goetic spirits for beginners like me

Several years ago I decided to do an experiment with a goetic spirit. I wasn’t and I’m still not versed in such subject. I simply printed the sigil and without any complicated rituals I gazed into the sigil for some time and called his name. Some time ago a friend who claims to be versed in such matters told me for not playing with such things because I would end having troubles. Well I have to say that time when I printed the sigil and called the name I got some positive results and didn’t experience any set backs. I ask for your guidance cause I’m intending to reactivate that sigil in order to better accomplish some tasks. My question is: can I do that way, simply gazing into the sigil and calling the name or do I need a more complex ritual to contact such energy? OBS.: just for clarification my objective is to better my skills at work, it’s not intended to harm anyone. Thanks for reading!

6 Likes

Orobas is a good one to start with.

3 Likes

Hi @Fuego1! I didn’t mentioned it but in fact it was Orobas! What a coincidence you mentioned it! Do you think I can work that way? Calling its name while gazing to the sigil? Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The fact that you asked that shows you know enough to start. Trust your intuition, have more confidence in your instincts.

3 Likes

I’ve sent him to someone before doing exactly that … Stare at the sigil and call his name a couple times silent or aloud. Then will it.

2 Likes

Thanks @Laith_wavey! Good to know I’m in the right direction!

1 Like

I recommend going through the Hierarchy:
It goes Kings, Dukes, Princes,Marquises, Presidents and Earls, perhaps start with Earls and Presidents

4 Likes

I Wouldn’t really consider Lucifer a Goetic spirit but He’s great for beginners.

Don’t let their rank scare you just respect them.
This topic is full of stuff to help ya learn how to talk to spirits

3 Likes

Thank you very much @AlphaC! :slight_smile:

Yes, you can - 2 useful links on that topic:

3 Likes

I did not reactivate that sigil yet but last night I had several nonsensical dreams, then when I wake up I heard kind of a whisper or an echo in my head saying “valefor”. Well, I’m aware there is a goetic spirit called something like that, I’m not sure of the correct spelling, but I didn’t read nothing about it lately and never did any kind of work with it. Any tips? Thanks and have a great week!

1 Like

Thanks for the link @Lady_Eva! Much appreciated! Have a nice week! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Valefor info. :+1:

1 Like

so good starter would be Lucifer, buer, and if your trying for work i would suggest valak. as for gazing into a sigil yes that does work but people find different ways to connect because different thing work for other people if this makes senses.

3 Likes

Thanks @Lady_Eva! In fact It made me think about the dreams themselves. I have to say lots of stuff came to me this way, spontaneously. In my youth for example, when my “journey” started, it was this way, I mean, I was somehow attracted to the “occult” because those “whispers”, I was kinda hen following the corn tread… Lots of weird stuff came to me this way, but most of them I don’t know what to do. Maybe a past life echo? Sometimes I think I am kinda persecuted by some dark forces, my life has been a challenge (but whose is not?) and it was almost ruined some years ago. Several months before those happenings I was spiritually advised I was in mortal danger and despite my efforts I could not stop what was in course. Thankfully I am alive but still now trying to gather the pieces to go ahead. I feel I need to understand what are those forces, what they want from me or what I should do to balance them to get some control of the happenings.

1 Like