Goetia spirits (White and Black people)

Hey so I have been doing my study on the goetia spirits as I am going to start working with them soon and it has come to my attention that there is an idea going around that states black people can only invoke and evoke the goetic spirits and that white people can only evoke them.

I was wondering is this why there is so much tension between the two races? Also why wouldn’t white people be able to invoke them?

I still haven’t done my first evocation or invocation but I can’t wait to do it. I don’t think it’s fair if I can do something someone else can’t.

I also hear there are more spirits to work with like the spirits in the necromonicon. Can everyone invoke them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syr9DbYjylA

1 Like

Im pretty sure that is just a total lie, dont worry about it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The level of power a magician has doesn’t have anything to do with race.

I’m white myself and I can invoke just fine. :woman_shrugging:

No. The reason for the tension (at least in America) is because of the history of racism towards black people caused by white people. At least, that’s what I’ve come to understand.

3 Likes

That’s good to hear! What spirits from the goetia do you like to work with? And did you use lesser keys of solomon to understand how to properly invoke and evoke?

1 Like

Total crap. I’ve invoked AND evoked King Paimon and I’m white as a sheet.

4 Likes

I’m Just out here tryna get answers don’t shoot the messenger lmao nah but I mean it’s all in the mind so if you believe you invoked him then I am sure you got the real deal.

Your so lucky you guys are so much ahead of me i’m still a weeabo :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have never heard this concept at all.

4 Likes

Don’t worry I knew you didn’t say that :wink: There’s so much nonsense all over the internet…some people even think magickal success has to do with gender. The amount of stupidity is just unbelievable. It makes me sad, actually, that people would limit themselves and each other like that.

It’s in the mind, and kinda not in the mind. At least that’s what I believe. Imo there’s another realm (many, actually) that is a part of creation just as ours is, so yes, it’s in our mind because we can only access the spirits and their realm through our mind, but I don’t believe it’s created by our minds. But I guess that doesn’t matter, as long as the results speak for themselves.

1 Like

I’ve been working with Belial, King Paimon and Abaddon a lot lately. I’ve also worked with Marbas too.

1 Like

Btw I strongly believe that if us humans were truly homo sapiens (sapiens means wise or sensible), we’d know that magick and spirituality in general is something we ALL share regardless of skin color, gender, what have you. It might be different from culture to culture (and we should respect and learn from each other), but in essence, we are all the same, meaning human spiritual beings. I wish we’d wake up already…

1 Like

Only humans care about race

4 Likes

Definitely with ya on that

1 Like

I think you got mixed up information between Goetia spirits and loa or such. In some sects dealing with the loa it is commonly regarded that the power is passed down along very strict lines of inheritance making it very hard for white people to get the real powerful stuff that is held close in those lines because they don’t have an ancestral connection to get in with the group. This is however more a human political thing of groups and families jealously guarding their secrets and less something dealing with actual magical rules.

3 Likes

Im from a mixed heritage. Trust me when i say you’re fine.

The color of one’s skin is irrelevant in spirituality.

3 Likes

Thanks that is good to know, I think the podcast mentioned orishas and loa as well but he was pretty content on talking about the goetia but yea idk it didn’t really make sense to me how invocations of goetia spirits would be exclusive to people of color since it’s so popular within the black magick community.

RuRo Shaggy

1 Like

It’s not even with the traditionally African spirits it isn’t. Just the passed down knowledge of the group’s involved is but if you are determined it won’t stop you.

1 Like

Who is feeding you this bullshit?

(Most) spirits don’t give a fuck about race (some do, though).

Evocation and invocation (channelling and possession) are very much alike, so i don’t understand why anyone who does one would not be able to do the other unless fear stopped them from doing so.

5 Likes

The question of race is one of the tests presented to humans by the prince of darkness. Transcend.

2 Likes

as far i remember,every writer presented on this forum is white,the owner of the forum too

nobody gives a shit about color

3 Likes

It mainly depends on your perspective to be honest.
I have not had any issues and I’m mixed.

2 Likes