Goetia pendulum

Can someone give me a step by step instructions on how to use a pendulum chart with a goetia demon? All the things I found on here were talking about just yes/no answers but never talked about how to connect a pendulum chart with a goetian.
@system @BabyDragon @DarkEmperor @lady_Gini @Lady_Eva @Ryce @Infantry_grunt_Warri @Lunaris

4 Likes

Goetic divination by jake stratton-kent

pdf is easy enough to find :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sorry…but I’ve never done it so I can’t say for sure.

However, if you know how to use a pendulum chart in general…then I would assume that it would be the same process…just setting the intention to talk to the demon.

But that is just my best guess.

I don’t know that you even CAN talk to them that way…but that is just my own thing…because I see many of them as ancient Gods…and in my understanding you can’t use a pendulum to talk to a God…not the same as with spirit guides etc…but again…that’s my own opinion so take it as such.

Good luck!

1 Like

I’m sorry too…no myself have never tried out a pendulum before… But intend to…

I Too will will look into this …I have never shown interest in it as it only answers yes or no … I as I wanted a full scale conversation with the gods and Goddesses…

Either make a pendulum chart bearing a Goetic sigil, or use an already made pendulum chart and open the sigil, keeping it near. An enn or a magickal calling may be repeated, also employing incense and black candles.

1 Like

I don’t use my pendulum just for yes or no answers. I use mine to feel their different energies.

I use pendulum ,I keep it near the sigil . Before I start I ask where is no and yes. When I feel that the demon is present I ask him to give me answers through the pendulum. I don’t think it’s difficult.

2 Likes