Goetia Pathworking wording

I am not sure if I worded my request correctly. I’m using the book “Goetia Pathworking”.

My bird is lost and I asked she be brought back to me and asked that she be back in her cage with her mate.

After 7 days I saw her for the first time again outside on the roof and eating in the backyard.

Should my wording be different?

I asked several Demons for help.

Thanks.

1 Like

My advice is: make the Demons fight…
When you ask several of them to help,
They will complete and do the Work faster…

1 Like

How did you word the request?

1 Like

I have asked 4 I think so far. Whoever was in the book that helps find lost things and Orabas as well.

I just want to make sure the wording is exact and not left open to interpretation. I don’t want to just see my bird outside, I want her back in her cage. I wonder if I was too vague.

I said I ask that my bird be brought back to me, I also ask that she is in her cage with her mate and baby.

1 Like

I don’t see any problem with the phrasing.

However, if you want to, you could rephrase it into something like a simple, “Return my bird to her cage,” rather than asking for the bird to be brought back to you and returned to her cage. It’s basically a given that if the bird is returned to its cage, that it would have to be brought back to you in order to accomplish that.

5 Likes

I like that, it’s simple. I wasn’t sure if I needed to phrase it to, I ask that my bird is in her cage, like it’s already done or go with asking she be brought back.

I studied loa and Neville Goddard before I found out about working with Demons.

2 Likes

My mentor told me to tell both (i had asked 2 demons for help) of them to work together. That worked.

1 Like

Welcome @Pheynex It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I saw my bird for the first time in 7 days the day before yesterday. I couldn’t catch her. Yesterday I saw her again and she ate closer to the cage. I was so hoping one of the Demons would just grab her and put her in the cage so I could shut the door.
I’m guessing they don’t work that way.

I hope this week they will get her into the cage I have outside.

How can I find out what to offer each one as a thank you once I catch her? Thanks

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight @Nir666 Is it okay to ask 2 demons for the same request ? wouldn’t it make things complicated

2 Likes

It works for me in my Existence…
I’ve been a Member here for about Twelve days, so take it or leave it…

Also, @Lady_Eva, what do you think?

There is plenty of information on offerings available on this forum. Just do a search.

Yes, that is fine,

2 Likes

Thanks

How about you go the creative way and attach some food to a piece of string (going through the cage) and when you see your bird eating it, gently pull the string with the food into the cage?

1 Like

I have a cage set up with alot of food and water in it. I have a string attatched to the door and once she goes in I am pulling the string to close it. She came so close to going into the cage today, but a little bird that was in it flew out at her and scared her.

She also landed on top of the cage today too.

5 Likes