Gods of the RHP

From my own experiences I’ve always understood that God (Biblical) Only helps those that come to him with pure intent. And he can only do so much with certain circumstances so as not to tinker with anyone else’s free will. His answers and actions are really dependent on the askers mindset. God talks when we know how to listen.
When it comes down to shit that needs to get done, I’d rather turn to a demon that has no moral dilemma over free will.
Because ya you were right about him being a jealous God. I’m not a servant of God right now because I can’t agree with his guidelines. Someday maybe I will but not today.

Balance is everything. Drowning in darkness or light isn’t good for most people.

RE: Op

[quote=“thinktank123, post:1, topic:3368”]I’m not really right hand pathing right now but I’m seriously considering it. I had some good exchanges with the God of Abraham as found in the Pearl of Great Price. I exchanged a few emails with a guy who was telling me about different Gods. That theres a creator of this universe and theres a God of this world that has been delegated to govern it. The world as it is now is a result of peoples free will, and God doesn’t mess with the free will that he’s gifted us.
Based on your own experience what do you think about these different Gods or what is your understanding of the upper hierarchy?[/quote]

My experience with God’s is that they are all ideas in my mind just like everything else. However they also have the collective thought force of many people behind them, some for thousands of years and many generations of humanity.

My understanding of the upper hierarchy is that they all work toward the goal of the perfection of humanity, and will assist those who contact them directly for such ends. Many different methods and ways.

[quote=“thinktank123, post:2, topic:3368”]I also read in Moses that God talked to Moses and said that his works and glory cannot even be beheld in this physical life, I’ve understood this in the past, as I had some journeys with DMT and understood that ancient visionaries of the bible were in altered states of consciousnesses in order to communicate with Gods and Angels.
Let me know your thoughts on these topics and thanks to the community of magicians for your thoughts. [/quote]

Reading is all fine and good for getting to a starting point. At best though, if that’s all you do is that you’ll be able to accurately quote someone else’s words.

I agree that an altered state of consciousness is a key factor for communing directly with these God’s or Angels.

This is a fact most main stream religions fail to address. As you have noted, most of the visionary experiences quoted in the Bible were dreams, or visions caused by fasting.

In this case I recommend pursuing your own dreams and visions directly rather than quoting someone else’s.

It’s common to work with Angel’s and Demon’s, on both the Left and Right. These are just a way of categorizing types of spirits on their contemporary use. Many of these both angels and demons are derivatives of earlier God’s from older cultures.

The ideas of RHP and LHP are vague and there is debate even among their own adherents as to what they really mean.

My own reasoning is;
RHP: For the good of humanity
LHP: For the good of ones-self

These are not necessarily opposed, just prioritized differently.

I can’t help someone if I’m not in a position to help is my current synopsis.

Great points Narius. Thank you. Perhaps you can help me with this question as well. I felt silly in the beginning of my practice while performing the LBRP before a demonic evocation. Why would I call on angels to surround me when in a minute I will be summoning a demon? Now of course I’ve called on the 4 demonic kings instead. But regardless of those, I face another contradiction.
The part of LBRP where you do the ATAH, MALKUTH, VEGEBURAH, VEGEDULAH, LEY OLAM AMEN, which translates to “Unto thee the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever, Amen.” As I went through this part of the ritual I thought… Unto who? The kingdom and glory… Adonai? God? I have no loyalty to this why would I say something like that?
What I’ve been doing recently is my own version of LBRP, where I summon power with one of EA’s incantations, visualizing and drawing the pentagrams. I then state with affirmity that these pentagrams will protect me from any unwanted energies.
This is something I had to figure out for myself though and something new magicians should be aware of, that certain rituals and practices must be altered in order to accommodate conflicting ideals in path working.

In my opinion you’re spot on. Altering or creating your own rituals to suit your needs is great.

Some people follow strictly operations as set down in the grimoires, and that works for them.

Other people make it up on the fly.

Regarding the LBRP. Take the following with a grain of salt, as I have been a solo practitioner for most of my work.

There is an unstated and unshared reason for most of the newbies being trained in the LBRP and told to do it over and over every day.

This is systematic training to internalize emotional mental states and combine them with intentionality through physical repetition.

This creates a very strong internal mental model of the magicians ritual actions inside their own consciousness.

Later on they are encouraged to repeat the rituals in their imagination rather than physically.

Eventually this leads to much easier success with astral temple or out-of-body workings etc. However most beginners are never told this, they are just instructed to do the rituals daily.

Another reason to use a similar system is when many people in an organization use the same techniques they can much more easily work together in group ritual.

For the solo practitioner this is not as important.

A third benefit is that the magician learns to control their own mind, if they follow through with the discipline of focusing the mind correctly through the rituals.

What is important is that you feel confident in what you’re doing. It doesn’t matter what methods you use as long as you’re successful.

1 Like

thinktank123, have you heard of the New Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram by Michael Osiris Snuffin? He’s made a few adjustments to the LBRP which may sit better for you. I find it sits better for me currently due to some of the reasons you mentioned and I find it easier to visualize because of the adjustments. It’s also pretty empowering but another magician I know who tried it said he found it empowering, yet unbalanced. He went into quite a bit of detail as to why he found it unbalanced but one should try for themselves rather than focus entirely on theory.

Here’s the link if you’re interested;

[url=http://hermetic.com/osiris/nbrp.htm]http://hermetic.com/osiris/nbrp.htm[/url]

If one of the LHP avoids the RHP path like the plague, as the RHP does the LHP, a Left Hander is the same as a Right Hander.
All in balance and moderation.
Why not have an army of angels as well as legions of demons?

Balance is the key to truth.

Indeed, I said so myself :wink:

It’s a pretty human thing to flip from taking the advice from the angel on one shoulder to the devil on the other depending on timing, perception & desire… & for some of us time of the month :wink:

God knows why I rather find the RHP seductive :P?

They should hold a swimsuit contest - sexiest Prophet gets one year’s free prayer:

Mohammed probably wouldn’t play along anyway, and Buddha would only attract the chubby-chasers… :wink:

Eva would you have sex with Jesus Christ?

The real question is, would he have sex with anyone? Mot RHP entities are not the kind you choose for your incubus in you know what I mean.

That said, Lady Eva, I like this sexiest prophet competition. And Buddha is in the running… after eating some food because being an extreme aesthetic he would have been very thin.

But, look at this.

No.

There is no one or the other, your looking at things through a dualistic view. Serving yourself or others is no more noble or seductive as the other. There are those who understand service to others empowers the self and vice versa.

Your on the right track by understanding that what you choose to work with DOES NOT dictate what path your on. There are many darker sects of magick that are completely RHP but most have no understanding of what their looking at. RHP simply means seeking union with the divine powers while LHP means to become divinity yourself without union. Something can be completely satanic or heretical to Christian/Abrahamic ideals and notions but still have a RHP mindset or endgame.[/quote]

LOL

J

[quote=“thinktank123, post:1, topic:3368”]I’m not really right hand pathing right now but I’m seriously considering it. I had some good exchanges with the God of Abraham as found in the Pearl of Great Price. I exchanged a few emails with a guy who was telling me about different Gods. That theres a creator of this universe and theres a God of this world that has been delegated to govern it. The world as it is now is a result of peoples free will, and God doesn’t mess with the free will that he’s gifted us.
Based on your own experience what do you think about these different Gods or what is your understanding of the upper hierarchy?[/quote]

I believe there is only one true God, Jehovah / Yaweh, God of the Hebrews / Abraham. I could be wrong but even if I am I have given Him my loyalty and would not wittingly put any other gods before me.

What do you want, a standing ovation?

I wouldn’t really classify yaweh himself as being rhp, I mean he might encourage other people to go that route, but based on his own actions I wouldn’t put him in that category himself.