Gods of the RHP

I’m not really right hand pathing right now but I’m seriously considering it. I had some good exchanges with the God of Abraham as found in the Pearl of Great Price. I exchanged a few emails with a guy who was telling me about different Gods. That theres a creator of this universe and theres a God of this world that has been delegated to govern it. The world as it is now is a result of peoples free will, and God doesn’t mess with the free will that he’s gifted us.
Based on your own experience what do you think about these different Gods or what is your understanding of the upper hierarchy?

I also read in Moses that God talked to Moses and said that his works and glory cannot even be beheld in this physical life, I’ve understood this in the past, as I had some journeys with DMT and understood that ancient visionaries of the bible were in altered states of consciousnesses in order to communicate with Gods and Angels.
Let me know your thoughts on these topics and thanks to the community of magicians for your thoughts.

I feel like I’m in church all over again! What is it lately that people need to drag Abrahamic (read biblical) believes in here? Is it an infiltration?

Why so serious? It’s only a soldier of the army of the Lord! Lol… At least it is posted in the RHP area :wink: hugs, and white light @Bran

Oh no, not you too, you devilish sarcast! And white light hurts my eyes!
:-p

Oh please…@Bran…the light came out of the darkness…you can handle it! The question is…can the light handle the darkness…now that is the million dollar question…or not… :slight_smile:

Well, all I know is that the light dissapears when darkness sets in and vice versa! It’s a win-win, I guess. Balance!

I flee when that happens! lol

Lol…love it :wink:

[quote=“Bran, post:5, topic:3368”]Oh no, not you too, you devilish sarcast! And white light hurts my eyes!
:-p[/quote]

The problem is that no one speaks about the “Middle Hand Path”…
thats really a problem…

anwyay…

Middle hand being a balance and harmony of both paths? Perhaps working with Angels AND Demons? The pathworking for me isn’t what kind of spirit I’m working with, but the nature of my will. If my will is to self serve at the expense of others I’m LHP. Visa Versa. LHP is much more seductive. RHP is much more noble. I would enjoy finding a good balance in the 2 lifestyles but I would eventually switch over to just one or the other.

Working with demons and angels is not a problem at all! That is true balance!

There is no one or the other, your looking at things through a dualistic view. Serving yourself or others is no more noble or seductive as the other. There are those who understand service to others empowers the self and vice versa.

Your on the right track by understanding that what you choose to work with DOES NOT dictate what path your on. There are many darker sects of magick that are completely RHP but most have no understanding of what their looking at. RHP simply means seeking union with the divine powers while LHP means to become divinity yourself without union. Something can be completely satanic or heretical to Christian/Abrahamic ideals and notions but still have a RHP mindset or endgame.

That being said I don’t think its right to shoo away magicians who work with any iteration of the Christian god in lhp or rhp mindsets. Thats a little xenophobic and would point to unresolved trauma towards the church. Remember the only church its important to burn is the one the established religions built in your heart. As for the angels and such, if you approach them as a servant, you will serve. If you approach them as a christ all your own, they will respond in kind.

Forgive my typos, posting from phone.

Cogitation, let me tell you that I burned that church in my heart a long time ago, so don’t you point me to “unresolved trauma’s”. Who the hell are you anyway to say that to me? And are you really calling me xenophobic? Are we gonna analyse now? Everybody is a shrink these days! I did what I had to do to get rid of everything which was religiously programmed in me. Think before you speak to/about somebody you don’t know! To me, the word “xenophobic” is insultive. I don’t suffer from any phobia, I don’t fear, I just hate and I love that hate in me. It’s a part of my strenght and the fuel for my power! And right now I hate the political correctness and moralising on this forum lately!

My previous post was just an opinion!

And where in this topic do you see me “shoo away” somebody? If an opinion is enough to shoo someone away , then that person is at the wrong place!

But anyway, I’m not going to respond in this section anymore because White Magic, RHP, bibles and Moses and Abraham,… nah, not my thing!
This is a section for, euh, a special kind of folk and I’m not one of them.

This being said I’m gonna continue lurking in the shadows.

1 Like

Bran, the above poster said he had some good experiences with the god of Abraham and inquired about gnostic thought, not that we should all repent from our wicked ways, and yet you saw it as something unpleasant, or Taboo to bring up. Hell EA himself has been extensively immersed in angelic and indeed Abrahamic currents. I’m just saying that if someone isn’t proselytizing than why treat it as such. And on top of that this poster is in the right section for a question related to esoteric Christianity in the first place. Furthermore I wasn’t taking a jab at you necessarily but you did display a bit of a backwards attitude towards a legitemate question.

Yo OP,

I ave been looking into the RHP ceremonial magic. I have been reading through the Crossed Keys and to answer your question I think the Abrahamic God is powerful, but a bit jealous. In reading the Echidrion of Pope Leo III we find a lot of psalm magic and special prayers that are used, among other things, to purify oneself…right before call up the demonic hierarchy and ask them to help you break a whole lot of commandments.

Baised on this I think that the Abrahamic God just wants some attention. I don’t think he is all to serious once you get to know him.

Hope this helps,
Orismen

You are correct @thinktank, i use to be christian and when i read the bible i came across interesting sublimal messages such as: Genesis 32 30 “And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.”

You see? technically Jacob was in an altered state because he had complete access to DMT through his Peniel(Pineal Gland). After, which, obviously it says his life was preserved…just my two cents on the subject! =)

[quote=“Titan, post:18, topic:3368”]You are correct @thinktank, i use to be christian and when i read the bible i came across interesting sublimal messages such as: Genesis 32 30 “And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.”

You see? technically Jacob was in an altered state because he had complete access to DMT through his Peniel(Pineal Gland). After, which, obviously it says his life was preserved…just my two cents on the subject! =)[/quote] peniel …pineal he he he that being said el shaddai rocks

I have no issue with Christianity, personally- I’m a practicing Catholic for one -but one thing to keep in mind is that the people who start religions are generally brilliant, and the ones who follow are generally idiots. Also take into consideration a lack of cultural context and centuries of weaponizing it, and you’ve got a perfect storm of intolerance.

Now, on that note, I’ve had plenty of success with the RHP, and have been working with it more or less the whole time I’ve been practicing. I am very much of the opinion that if you cut the excessive grovelling that the entities associated wit the RHP can be lots of fun. In my experience, the archangels like to joke around a lot, once you get to know them, and for ancient beings have remarkably fragile egos. Michael doesn’t like to be reminded of a certain John Travolta movie, for example.