Godforms

So if and when you learn who/what your Godform is where do you go from there. What’s the next step.

Do you strive to be your Godform constantly like constant merge? Or possession?
What if your Godform is distructive or one of war and combat. …how do you learn discernment or how keep it under control and not go on a blind rage.
Unless that is called for.

What if your Godform is all about love how do you utilise that?

Just some questions. To make you go :thinking:
:slight_smile::blush::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

A bit of both if that makes sense but however you’re technically your godform already.[quote=“Eye_of_Ra, post:1, topic:20578”]
What if your Godform is distructive or one of war and combat. …how do you learn discernment or how keep it under control and not go on a blind rage.
[/quote]

Self control, if blind rage is an issue. [quote=“Eye_of_Ra, post:1, topic:20578”]
What if your Godform is all about love how do you utilise that?
[/quote]

A love goddess? Well, if you’ve read the myths of an angry love goddess lol… But no, with a godform, you’ve many aspects, each one being good for specific areas and are usually capable of the same thing. (Some may have a specialty others don’t have)

You may also have siblings or family members that might help you.

4 Likes

As for that you want to merge with them.

3 Likes

Personally once I found out what my Godform was I’d like to know why im on earth. Was there something they wanted to experience.

2 Likes

So @Aiden_Crow, what if you know your Godform is meant to go on a rampage and wipe stuff out…
Should you still do it?

2 Likes

It’s yourself, decide what you want to do. But you’re on to something, if my thoughts are correct. Something seems content.

1 Like

I just want to explore my godform’s intricacies and begin to merge with Him. I believe that your godform and your higher self are the same thing, with the concept of god forms helping us to understand it better.

2 Likes

You may also have more than one godform too. Depending on racial heritages in this life and others, you maybe a mutifaceted deity.

2 Likes

Lol if that’s the case I’m everywhere.

This may very well be the case when it comes to the higher dimensional versions of self. The ritual “ignition of the black sun” gives a glimpse ( least from my point of view) of the phenomena. The “shadow body” you form as part of the ritual does not hold the same form for long. In my case about 2-4 weeks before it solidifies then a new form takes shape as new energies are worked with.

3 Likes