Godform question for a friend

So I have a friend. They’ve more than one godform. If you’re supposed to embody the godform and you have more than one, which one do you embody?

1 Like

Like having a Split personality. Some forms operate togethor as one unit and LOOK as one Unit… much like a human body that consists of arms, legs, a head, and a main Body.

Oh yeah and some forms that operate as one unit also look seperate. Much like how PAIN operated on the japanese anime Naruto.

2 Likes

So like two sides of a same coin so to speak?

1 Like

Pretty Much. You either have:

1. Multiple Personalities…or Clone Bodies a consciousness inhabits.

2. Multiple Bodies or System Parts that go togethor forming one Body, like I said multiple parts making up say a human body.

3. Multiple Bodies, but are somehow connected like say a Drone Network that seems to use a form of teamwork to work in tandem.

2 Likes

Interesting. I wonder, since it’s possible that all of those godforms can make up a whole, if they make a super godform so to speak?

1 Like

Yeah. The world is essentially formed through massive networks that feed into something bigger. Its nothing new. You see this at all levels. An egregore is essentially that.

2 Likes

nyarlathotep is a good example of this, he is said to have over a 1000 forms/aspects yet they are all the crawling chaos. Another would be shiva he has been depicted in benevolent, indifferent and vicious aspects in different myths but they are all still shiva.

2 Likes

Or it could be like that of a diamond facet i told you about. 1 facet is only one face of said deity that connects to others.

2 Likes

But the thing is how in the world does​ my friend embody them all?

2 Likes

By having no limits, no limitations means you can be more than one thing at a time. Like one can be god, demon, angel, witch ect…

2 Likes

This would be and expansion on concepts introduced in "Through the gates of the silver key "
I would suggest it as a read if you havent already it has alot of good insights if you dig deep enough.

2 Likes

I think of it as aspects of the same whole. Like, i am a gamer, a mage, a reader, a student, i make stuff, so on and so forth.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that drive you and most people crazy?

Well if they’re just aspects of the same being it’s just like a small peice of their personality, so I’d would personally want to say no.

1 Like