Goddess Venus

I will begin working with Venus very soon. It’s a bit out of my norm but I’m excited to do this path working.

I got these lovely pink beads for her.

I’ve also worked on some AI art for her.

And here is a little starter information about Venus.

I think this will be refreshing and new.

5 Likes

1 Like

are you just gonna do the Venus aspect or are you Going to do the Aphrodite aspect too?

1 Like

I may end up doing both I got the pink beads because they said, Venus when I saw them but I can’t find an enn for her but Satan and Sons on YouTube has an enn for Aphrodite. So it maybe interesting to do both. I also considered coming up with my own mantra for Venus and using the beads.

Just kinda playing by ear and seeing where it goes . :smiley:

2 Likes

nice work!

here in cyprus (Birthplace of aphrodite) have a lot of temples dedicated to her, i am defenetly visiting one of them as aphrodite is the greek/cypriot adaptation of Baalat gebal (lady of byblos) hence Aphrodite of cyprus

3 Likes

I favor the Greek Pantheon over the Roman personally. Always have but it’s also bias because the Greek God and Goddesses are the first I worked with and There’s a huge Greek community right where I live so I’m more exposed to Greek culture. Zodiac wise I am a libra and ruled by Venus. So I have an Endearment for Love and the lovely love goddesses.

3 Likes

I’m jealous! I would love to visit those temples! :sweat_smile::heart:

2 Likes

Same, maybe make it a reward goal for working with her/Venus? Maybe start saving now even if it is putting changes aside?

1 Like

Good idea! :smiley:

1 Like

I like the idea of like spiritual travel we go to like the origins and the different gods and goddesses come from. Let me know if you do it! Even keep like the money that you put aside if it’s physical money near like an altar to her or something so she can bless it

1 Like

Make a small altar dedicated to her and place the money on it, that would be a lovely thing to do.

Add roses and other items sacred to her. I have some really pretty pink taper candles too.

1 Like

Yes! I am here for this!!

1 Like

1 Like