Goddess of the Sun

Alright, so it’s been a week or so since Amaterasu, the Japanese goddess of the sun has come to me and I’m blown away. She is one of the most powerful beings I’ve even encountered. Although she appears to me in angelelic fashion as a the perfect Japanese woman, she is no angel, nor is she a demon. She is literally the goddess of the sun. A solar deity and Emperess of the spiritual realms.

However unlike many demons (whom like to test you) she is direct, but extremely kind and encouraging. Her methods are different towards similar goals. When I asked her about this her answer was ‘that she steeps value in assisting others and does so willingly.’ I asked her why she has come to me and she said that she’s not only always been with me all my life, but now I’m primed to began delivering knowledge and power. Her intention is to began to assist others as the gods are soon to return.

The thing is since she isn’t bound to any religious idealogy she only seems willing to work with those who share her values of virtue. When I asked about this, it was explained to me that Japan in the past had began to lose this virtue during it’s expansion, and it was her who caused the turning point of the war in the pacific. Twisting the Japanese admiral’s in charge of the pacific fleet’s mind into being ambushed at midway which was the turning point of the war.

It has also been revealed to me that her abilities as a keeper of universal knowledge, rivals Metatron. Besides the positive energy she has serenaded me with, she is in the process of teaching me a form of magick that she calls Elemental Sun. Excited, I asked her if that would give me the ability to control the Sun (I planned to end the global warming hoax that way by cooling it down lol) but she let me know that harnessing its power is a far greater more powerful ability, which took me aback as I still don’t know what to expect. After a series of more questions, I asked her what I need to do, and she told me to calm my mind and all upon her again in a few days.

I plan to ask for her sigil when the times right. I write books, my first novel (technically in the urban fantasy genre, but basically being about me as a kid) is in the editorial process. I’m working on my second novel, and instead of writing about myself, I was able to tap into another deminsion’s future in which bad things seem to be happening to humanity there by its own doing, but it is giving me a pretty great sci-fi epic.

I never considered that maybe, and although it’s a little early to start thinking about this, that I’d write a grimoire. I figured that I never have much original to say in terms of magick thats already been said, but I have never even heard of the stuff that she’s talking to me about.

Here is another unique thing to think about. Every goddess has been deplicted as petty at best, Amaterasu however transends all of this and is known as the bringer of light. The only female to be known as such.

Anyway, it’s super late and I will keep this post updated for as long as I can remember. I’ll let everyone know what happens next.

9 Likes

How do i evokate her?
~How did you managed to do it ?? :flushed:

That is absolutely beautiful magick. I’m sure the approach or technique she’ll inspire you with will be quite profound.

Some say that the most powerful magick is that which transforms yourself. Perhaps the return of the gods won’t occur on spacecraft landing strips, but within ourselves.

Regardless, you are in for a helluva ride!

Wonderful stuff! Thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

On behalf of goddesses out there I’d like to say that not all of them are petty and a some are actually pretty selfless. Besides pettiness is all subject to perception

But I do agree Amaterasu is great, I mean look at how often she forgave her brother Susanoo.

Keep up the good work!

6 Likes

I would love to hear more about her (what she can do for the magician, her thoughts on things, etc.). I would also love to hear more about the Japanese gods and goddesses as I don’t know many who work with them. Maybe you could gather questions for her and do a Q&A. Anyhow, great work!

3 Likes

I suspect the OP bought a conjuration from one of the sellers on Bonanza.

Nothing wrong with that as have used the same seller myself and have a few well known “heavyweights” to fall back on and guide me.

1 Like

Yes, maybe I’ll do something like that.

2 Likes

Not exactly. Like I said, she’s watched over me my whole life. When she revealed herself, she happened to be there so that we may strengthen our connection. It was kinda crazy.

2 Likes

And btw, I will get that information and share it. There is a lot going on now and I will get to it.

2 Likes

When I saw petty I am going back and looking at mythology. Many goddesses and gods were even cruel lol

1 Like

Also if you ask them why they did some particularly awful, their answer will be ‘because I’m a god. I can.’

2 Likes

And here you go! I just got it from her. I’d make a list of the blessings she offers but now I’m thinking I am going to write a book lol

6 Likes

I’m curious if there are any similarities to Sol/Sunna from the norse mythology.

1 Like

Not sure, but Amaterasu is one of the most powerful beings I’ve ever experienced. Someone on this forum kept getting attacked by Yahweh, because he was a Christian who became a Satanist. He evoked her for protection and the attacks stopped as she promised.

6 Likes

Wait thats actually a thing? I knew yahway messed with him but i didnt know it was because he was a cristian before… i was aswell

1 Like

Yes it’s a thing. Yahweh does that. One of my friends isn’t even a Satanist. Yahweh wanted him to do magick but it wasn’t his thing, so Yahweh started messing with him.

2 Likes

He doesn’t seem to like people leaving him or not listening.

3 Likes

Fun fun

2 Likes

To be fair, Hecate has let some pretty shitty situations happen to me then pulled me out of them and the last moment so I won’t repeat the same mistakes. lol

3 Likes

I was raised christian ect ect iv tried to open anateratsus sigil before for an invocation and either it was just me or she showed me how to absorb sun energy but i dont believe i can open sigils properly