Goddess Kali

Some mantras are so powerful that people are told they can cripple someone if promounced incorrectly.

I have no problem believing this, anything with power can be dangerous.

However it is also true that if you change the sound of a word, substituting a dental for a retroflex consonant, or a long vowel for a short one, you are frequently using a different word which may well exist indepently and have a different meaning. For instance : dharma is the teachings, reality, and phenomena; while dhārma (long ā) is “justice”; dāma (close to how dharma is frequently pronounced by English speakers) is “a donor or giver”; and darma is “a demolisher” (so don’t drop that h!). Our English /d/ sounds a little like the Indian /ḍ/ and this can make a huge difference: ḍama for instance means “a despised mixed caste”.
Source: How to pronounce Sanskrit and other Indic languages

4 Likes

But my will becomes less free, if i give fucks about the will of others, if i bend my will after theirs. ~Looks like a flaw to me.

2 Likes

I believe he’s speaking of Kali’s energy, it’s reasonable for a spirit to wish their forces to be used in particular ways.

4 Likes

Reminds me to a issue i still have:
i don’t know how to pronounce:

“ITZ RACHU MANTANTU
VESPACHA KALTAMU
ITZ RANTA MANT KALA
MANT ATZU BELT TAZU
VASKALLA ITZ RACHU
KANTANTU VELCHATZA”

The “ch”, is it supposed to be spoken like the german “ch”/ the arab “h” or more like sanskrit “ch” ?

3 Likes

If you read it like that, does it actually work…:thinking:

1 Like

There’s a video with E.A. pronouncing it online.

3 Likes

The thing is: has he seen OR heard those incantations.
~If he wrote down what he heard, then it has to be spoken that way,
but if the just saw the words, then its unclear if he speaks it correctly himself -which leads to the point, where only matters that you believe that you are doing it right. :upside_down:

1 Like

He was given them by spirits, but i doubt obsessing over the pronunciation of demonic languages matters since they appear to be slurred Enochian combined with loanwaords that mean the same (or related) things across different human languages.

That incantation isn’t the exact same thing as a mantra.

2 Likes

She is a vampiric entity, although this is one aspect of her. Michael W Ford has written about her vampiric side, Lilith and Kali are considered the dark feminine counterparts of the shadow world.

Kali and Lilith also teach vampiric transmutation, astral vampiric initiations.

One ritual I performed was a vampiric ritual were Lilith and Kali were to be called.

Lilith told me to have two chalices of water ready.

One for Lilith, one for Kali, when Lilith appeared she stated a new title of herself as the vampiric queen.

Kali then stated she was the vampiric mother, I had to remove the memory of the water, and was instructed to place each chalice before them.

In my vision Lilith stood over the water, while her
’ menstarl blood was added to the water '.

Kali then added her breast milk into the second glass.

I was then told incantations, to say over each glass.

Then I was told to drink it and to state that I accept this power.

Anyway I’m going of topic, Kali does have a vampiric part of her most definitely.

7 Likes

I’m curious, because sanskrit is a artificial language to fit certain vibrations which mantra is older?

“Om Ma Ni Ped Me Hung” or “Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum” ??

THIS IS SOME EROTIC RITUAL ;):heart_eyes:
~Goddesses make some interesting rituals :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That right thar is the kind of thinking you can waste a lifetime, or a day (which is the same thing when you consider life is made up of how you spend your days) obsessing over, IMO, and you’ll never find the truth because by now it’s all just hearsay and politicised tales handed down after conquests and rebeliions, so I don’t have an answer because I don’t care, but I bet Google will. :thumbsup:

See which one people use most that gets results, would be my slovenly approach. :wink:

3 Likes

I did in my above post - ignorance and arrogance.

In regards to the Karmic Consequence, sorry it bothered you, it’s something she told me. Another way of looking at it is ‘lessons’ in your path towards growth.

3 Likes

In my experience with her, I didn’t think there was any difference between her as a spirit and her energy.

3 Likes

I worked with Kali in order to break (destroy) my bad habits, very successfully.
She has many faces, it’s up to you how will you approach to her. Supreme Goddess, must say.
I’m not an expert, but we have a wonderful relationship. I would never play games with her, only if you need help that is absolutely necessary, don’t be afraid to call her.
I printed her image and called her name until I felt her presence, one black candle and a drop of blood as an offering. Simple ritual, works well for me.

7 Likes

I thought that we are energy? :flushed:

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying.

3 Likes

I want to thank you guys. I’ve just realised something. My approach to Goddess Kali has been that from a Son’s standpoint. She is so vast in what she represents, much of which I haven’t experienced, simply because I see her only as my Mother. For this reason, she shows me and teaches me only that which she would give to her son.

I am humbled. Enjoy your weekend.

4 Likes

They’re both English translations of the same Hindi mantra. There is debate about whether to translate the anusvara as ‘m’ or ‘ng’ but both are false. The vowel (and it is a vowel in Hindi) consists of drawing the vowel sound down into the throat, then nasalizing the vowel sound, and finalizing closing it with a lip sound of ‘mmm’.

For more information read Mantra Yoga and the Primal Sound

4 Likes

The second is how a european, and most of the hindi would pronounce it. But only the majority, which was the reason for me asking which is actually older.

Because a few monks were also chanting the first one :upside_down:

1 Like

I usually have success talking to Kali switch the mantra : Aum Kring Kalakayei Namaha

She’s just a winner, whenever she is around I genuinely feel like everything will be okay. I then break down and tell her everything that’s been going on and I feel that love, safety and motherly support that she can give.

3 Likes