Goddess Hera summoning

Hey there guys, anyone here working with Hera? Queen, Mother, woman, wife, Goddess. Also known as Goddess Juno. Here is the Orphic hymn to invoke/evoke Hera:

O royal Hera, of majestic mien, aerial-formed, divine, Zeus’ blessed queen, throned in the bosom of cerulean air, the race of mortals is thy constant care. The cooling gales they power alone inspires, which nourish life, which every life desires. Mother of showers and winds, from thee alone, producing all things, mortal life is known: all natures share thy temperament divine, and universal sway alone is thine, with sounding blasts of wind, the swelling sea and rolling rivers roar when shook by thee. Come, blessed Goddess, famed almighty queen, with aspect kind, rejoicing and serene.

Some of the Greek Gods have sigils, symbols. Anyone working with this sigil for Goddess Hera?

1 Like

@Anassa any insights

1 Like

And I was wondering when someone will ask about Hera, the Queen of skies. Of course you can use the planetary symbol of Juno to contact her, only I think the one you have here is not complete… She also shares planet Venus with Aphrodite but I wouldn’t recommend you to use Venus for that, as the planet is very much connected nowdays with the goddess Venus/Aphrodite and Lucifer in people’s mind.

nbh

Hera represents the element of the air and the clear skies. Lotus, lilies, a single pomegranate are plants connected with her. Peacocks, she really loves peacocks and their feathers. Turquoise and deep red are her colours. Her name has several translation and explanations it means “to protect” but an older source says its an anagram of the word ΑΗΡ aka “air” → ΗΡΑ

The constellation of Pavo is also connected with her and her favourite bird, peacock. Another constellation of hers is Aquarius.

5 Likes

@Rav Well, although i don’t have an answer about her sigil, i couldn’t not to reply here.
Funny coincidences: I am from the Greek island, Samos in which we have the temple of HPA (era) and @Anassa , Im an Aquarius :laughing:
I wanna just drop some pictures of the archaeological area we have there, dedicated to her.
Its still unbelievable what the people were building those ancient years back then…showphoto hraio-ths-samou-2 (1)

6 Likes

@Anassa Awesome!!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: Goddess Hera feels very protective. Indeed as stated the sigil is different, maybe different magicians channelled Goddess Juno

I’m part from Samos too :slight_smile: I’ve spend my summers near Heraion.

@Rav The symbol is slightly different, yes, I don’t know the reason behind it though.

P.S. My moon is in Aquarius, its something different for me as both my sun and ascendant are the same…

1 Like

Oh ok the first one is from the tarot pathworking of Goddess Hera, arcane 3 The Empress :star_struck:

1 Like