God of fire ogun

I’m interested in this spirit. From what I have read, he is a god of fire,and technology. He also seems to help with opportunities and money, as well as protection and baneful works.
However I can’t seem to find things that he likes or how to connect with him. Anyone here ever work with Ogun? Thanks.

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks. That’s all I need? A petition?
What about his preferred days? Or color? Or offerings?

None of that matters unless you’re following a specific system and he’s a God not a goetic demon, prefered days and colors and such aren’t important.

1 Like

Thank you.

you can read a book called “a guide to serve the seven african powers” by denise alvarado it has detailed information about him

i advice when you want to work with voodoo spirits just give yourself a little bit of time to read about them because in forums there is a lot of information and sometimes it may be confusing.

i suggest a book for you that i personally used and im sure it will be quite helpful though one thing im going to tell you voodoo pantheon is totally different from western system of magic so take a note on that.

Offerings are quite important when you work with voodoo spirits, days they will help you to get greater access to them but if you are in hurry you can do it on any day but as you progress the spirits themselves they will direct you at the best time and day to perform your spells.

about colors is much better when you wore the clothes that correspond with a particular pantheon white for rada family, black/red for petro family etc but if you can wear clothes for the color of the specific voodoo spirit that can even be much better.

personally at first i was wearing any clothes and i didnt give offerings but later i was instructed on how i can wear and offerings must be provided.

everyone has different opinions according to their experience but i advice to read more books on voodoo because personally i learned i should take advice for the ones who have experienced it not the ones who have dabbled it.

be blessed,
H. A. Adam

1 Like

Working with them and practicing voodoo aren’t the same things just to clear that up.

2 Likes

english isnt my first language but what i meant is learning, doing what you have learned and continue to do path workings with them… :slightly_smiling_face: