God bless Littleshart (My journal)

wasnt it in Tmw ? i know you wrote it to me today but not sure if you wrote it into threads… if no @PrinceX is master :ok_hand:t2::two_hearts::wine_glass:

1 Like

Only you know what am I gonna do.

2 Likes

Than Prince is master future teller :ok_hand:t2::wine_glass:

3 Likes

Oops :grin:

No idea really, I don’t know why I said it but probably related to what I’m doing ! Still wish you all the best my friend :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you sir.I think you are just a man that think 1000 steps ahaed and got wiser with the age :slightly_smiling_face:
Amazing I have such talented stalkers,love yall !!

3 Likes

Identify,objectify,banish.
Well today I tried this strange ritual.
First,I identified a bad personality in myself,which was my ego,then I made it become an object,than banished it.
Is my ego gone forever ? I hope so.
Laziness will be next thing I will banish.
I feel so unpleasant in my sacral,naval,and heart chakra right now.
If anyone will be interested in this ritual,you can find it in Donald Michael Kraigs book,modern magick.

Here is a good song.

9 Likes

You’ll get there! Repetition, discipline and focus are key; to which you are applying. All in good time :wink:

4 Likes

Shivers,goosebumps,fire inside burning :fire:
Its amazing how much feelings you can have in a unimportant meditation.

I wont think about advanced magick stuff from now on.Currently,I will be reading Franz Bardons book,Initation Into Hermetics.If I manage to finish that book,I can do juicy stuff.No naughty stuff from now on :smiley:

It seems like my ego is really dead at the point.Also,I could give you a music now,but most beautiful music is Azazels enn chantings,so…

7 Likes

Maybe some of the assistance you received to be void of ego is that of Azazel… pulling you towards the rhythmic entrancement. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smirk: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Yep,it just popped up in my mind.

images%20(88)

That sigil is gonna be much stronger than the enochian one :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Even with two eyes,you can only see half of the picture.

Reading Initiation Into Hermetics,I realized I still lack understanding of basic mechanics and understanding.I realized I am the same which I mock (beginners thinking they are some sort of gods).

I am leaving every progress I have done,willing to make a new and fresh start.
Lets kill this properly this time.

Here lies the mankinds greatest creation.

8 Likes

Allow yourself to start over as often as you need. I think this is the most hardest lesson.

6 Likes

I agree. Im starting all over from the beginning :slight_smile: .

6 Likes

Then this is the best half truth ever said ( just kidding ) thank you :grin: :+1:

Good choice, but please don’t try to follow the exercises to the word… they’re extremely difficult. Whatever it says cut the amount to half and you’ll be fine. If it says visualize for 30 minutes, then make that 15. etc That should be more than enough. Wish you all the best :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I have seriously realized that,he is a perfectionist but its very frustrating for a newcomer,thank you for your advices.

But also if you drive your car fast,you might die very fast in it :sweat_smile:

Also thank you @A_Pariah for support :+1:

5 Likes

Yes!!! I second that!! :hugs: :star_struck: :+1:

2 Likes

@PrinceX Would you agree or disagree that when one has cut the time and half and then once having that down confidently; would be ok to gradually increase said time?

1 Like

Try placing the Seal between you and the candle some time. I found that very useful

2 Likes

That was what I did :slightly_smiling_face: Although I hold it with my hands.

1 Like

I must have misunderstood

2 Likes