Gnosis of Lucifer-The One Question We Must Ask To Become Gods

I had yet another great learning experience with Lucifer yesterday.
No big huge evocation.I used an old school quija board as an altar to place on the floor just to keep everything level.The circle of Lucifer drawn in black ink on white parchment to use as a gateway,a black boal full of water,2 black candles on either side of the board,a chalice filled with some good porter,some incense as an offering,the deer skull I have with Lucifers sigil drawn on the forehead which I like to use to symbolize him and to put into my mind that he IS there whether I see him or not,and of course Lucifers sigil drawn on wood which was opened then placed upon the gateway then placed the skrying bowl on top of that.

I listened to a binuaral beat track for about 10 minutes to get into trance while also raising energy using just my breath and visualizations of light surrounding me and being pulled into every pore of my body.

When I felt like I was “there” mentally to begin,I charged all the above items with omnipotence and telling them all their function.
I prayed an invocation over the skull to awaken Lucifer’s presence within it.(When i first started working with Lucifer I performed an evocation using this skull as a materialization base and ask that a part of Him stay bound to it for protection and quick communication)

I then recited conjurations from Grimlrum Verum,and EA’s incantation for Him.
I then became overwhelmed with the fugue of the power that was building up around me and raised the chalice asking Lucifer to infuse it with his light and power.I raised it to my forehead recited something signifying why I was drinking it.And then of course drank it,which felt like a jolt of energy going through me that made my mind focus easier while still maintaining the power around me and the altered state I was in.

I began seeing a purple aura in the water and began seeing visions and quick flashes of faces form from what looked like a purple mist.
None of the faces I saw stabalized and stayed there but I somehow knew it was Lucifer,showing himself to me in the way I am strangely accustomed to seeing spirits.

I welcomed him and began by asking for something personal that after working with an verifying that I will reveal if it is OKed by Lucifer.
I then saw a vision in my minds eye of my boss speaking to me.Somehow I knew exactly what this meant-Keep my damn mouth shut at work about anything occult!
I dont go into detail about anything with anyone at work but most of them do know about my practices.And just the other day was curiously asked by a co-worker about it and after speaking to him a bit I showed him a picture on my phone of a ritual set up,strangely enough it is a picture of my old apartment right before my first serious evocation of Lucifer.

I then asked for more than what was already given to me regarding my first request and was told to be patient and take this step by step.I was to use what was given to me and o ce I had experienced it and used it correctly then we would move on.What I was given was a sigil to contact a certain aspect of Lucifer.But like I said I wont reveal more than that until I’ve tested it.

Anyway,I then asked Lucifer for any words of wisdom or ancient knowledge he had that would help me.What he said,although said personally to me,I feel everyone who walks this path should meditate on.

His answer was this,
“The ancient secrets are with you.Clear your mind and ask yourself “What would a God do in this situation? How would a God attack the issue at hand?” Will you become a Zeus who demands the love of mortals lest they be destroyed? Will you become a Hades who feeds and thrives off of the fear and pain of the damned? Will you become an Odin? A mighty warrior that crushes all obstacles and fights for the betterment of man? Will you take an aspect from all the Gods and become the TRUE God everyone is meant to be? Perhaps a jealous God? A God of love or a God of War? Who are you Jacob?(my legal name) Figure this out,for THIS IS the ancient knowledge that every mortal man,woman,God,demon,and angel must decide.Once you decide who you truly are,and who you truly want to beco.e,then will you know everything that you need to know.And how to destroy any obstacle that befalls you.”

After taking that all in and frantically jotting it all down it what looks like chicken scratch in my journal,I finally was able to muster a “Anything else?”

He said,
“Love yourself.I have told you this already,but I do not see it.Are you happy with the flesh that you see in the mirror? If not then how will you make yourself? Destroy all aspects of yourself that you despise and there will be nothing but power left.For if YOU (I took this as fuck what anybody else thinks.If a part of me is socially unacceptable but I love it about myself then that’s all that matters) do not see a flaw within yourself then in your mindset you can do nothing wrong.Therefore giving way to a God who can manifest anything he desires”

The rest of the conversation was personal so I’ll leave it at that.

I deeply thanked Lucifer for bestowing his wisdom to me.Lucifer has been breaking down to me why it is so important to have self-respect and love.And why how we feel about ourselves deeply effects everything we do including majick.Also how you feel about yourself will manifest in your life whether you ask for anything or not.

These are things I knew which most of us do,but never took it seriously enough.Lucifer has really been helping me work on myself.And basically showing me it that if I love me then not only will it not matter what others think,but it wont bother me either.Which leaves nothing but a proud and powerful ego that is ready to push it’s will into the world.

Thanks for reading everybody!

MK

12 Likes

Just read your post and it really struck me as “wake up, this post was meant for you too”. A while back I told Lucifer I would not ask for any material possessions unless absolutely need be because I wanted to reach a point in my life where learning and education was more important than anything material, I wanted to break the cycle of thinking material possessions are what defines a persons status and well being. So I told him from this point forward I just wanted him to teach me all that he could.

I was never specific with what I wanted to be taught, I just said teach me everything you can. For the longest time I was unsure of how his teachings were coming thru to me. Obviously, I know when he leads me to find information I’ve been seeking or helps me with something but I was unsure of how his teachings were really affecting me because I was so happy and preoccupied with the way my life is going I didn’t even realize this new lifestyle I am living is because of him. I was too caught up in being happy for the first time ever in years and embracing that happiness and celebrating my accomplishments that I failed to see until reading your post just now, that these accomplishments were because of his influence.

Working with him after reading the book The Secret was how I discovered that your present actions carve the pathway for all subsequent furture events. For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction, meaning if you act negatively the reaction resulting from your behavior will cause more negativity (future behavior that is equal to the behavior you just exhibited) which will result in a completley undesired affect (opposite of what you really wanted). That concept is not just scientific, it can also be applied to life in general.

Well here lately nothing but good stuff has been happening to me after constantly maintaining a positive attitude and if something seems like it will end badly, if I say oh well I just trust that things will work out in my favor instead of dwelling on what could go wrong, not only does the thing that could have gone wrong end up going in my favor but something else good that I didn’t expect also comes with it. It just occured to me that I have been displaying a lot of pride and self-respect lately. I used to hate myself so badly that I loathed the very ground I walked on and my life was constantly in shambles.

Recently instead of just thinking positively about the future and my life I have been thinking positively about myself regardless of what others think and it just became obvious that Lucifers latest teachings have been bestowed upon me in a form of pride and self love. After all, he is known in christian mythology as the angel of pride. I realize the world would have us believe that pride is a form of selfishness so we don’t seek after it as if it’s something bad but really it’s because those who seek to control us know pride is a key factor to success and they try to keep us from achieving that by leading us to believe we are wrong for seeking it. But yes recently I suddenly went from hating myself to loving every minute of my life and feeling a strong sense of entitlement to joy and happiness.

4 Likes

This is brilliant! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:6326”]His answer was this,
“The ancient secrets are with you.Clear your mind and ask yourself “What would a God do in this situation? How would a God attack the issue at hand?” Will you become a Zeus who demands the love of mortals lest they be destroyed? Will you become a Hades who feeds and thrives off of the fear and pain of the damned? Will you become an Odin? A mighty warrior that crushes all obstacles and fights for the betterment of man? Will you take an aspect from all the Gods and become the TRUE God everyone is meant to be? Perhaps a jealous God? A God of love or a God of War? Who are you Jacob?(my legal name) Figure this out,for THIS IS the ancient knowledge that every mortal man,woman,God,demon,and angel must decide.Once you decide who you truly are,and who you truly want to beco.e,then will you know everything that you need to know.And how to destroy any obstacle that befalls you.”[/quote]

I was asked that same question, somewhere between a question and being offered a choice, last year - it’s so fucking awesome to see that experience occur again to someone else, I’m past the “hey maybe I’m just crazy” phase (I am ALSO just crazy) but damn, to see these experiences happen for other people is still kind of reassuring. If that makes sense!

2 Likes

This reminded me of the story of Jacob from the bible for some reason. It’s also about identity. So, Jacob tricks his blind father into thinking that he’s actually his older brother Esau so that he can get the blessing from his father. His father asks him, “Who are you?” And he lies, saying “I am Esau.” But, much much later he is wrestling an angel (who may be Yahweh, it’s not very clear) and the angel asks him, “Who are you?” And he tells the truth, saying, “Jacob!” But this is a pun, because Jacob also means deceiver, so it’s as if the angel had just asked him, “What are you like?” and Jacob truthfully says, “I am a deceiver!” But then the angel says, “No, you will no longer be called Jacob (a deceiver), but Israel because you have wrestled with God and men and have won.” And so, in a sense, he is renamed because that period of his deceiving life was over, and he is now ready to wrestle with gods.

2 Likes