Glyph Of Protection

Basically you chant the rune Algiz while staring at it till it flashes to activate it.

Let me know what you think.

Meanings

• The right floating symbol is Feminine
  • The left floating symbol is Masculine
  • The crowning symbol is Good Fortune
  • The center “Trunk” of the glyph reads Protection
  • The left “Trunk” reads Fire
  • The right “Trunk” reads Water

Franz Bardon’s Electric and Magnetic system can be used in conjunction with the fire and water.

12 Likes

Cool has this worked for you, I downloaded one of his ebooks but barely got into it. I gotta start reading it again

Yes Franz bardon has worked for me especially his Initiation Into Hermetics or IIH for short.

1 Like

Nice Ill have to see if I can get that I have his book the practice of magical evocations.
One thing I didn’t like in it so far is him saying you NEED this or you NEED that in order to do an evocation. Which I totally disagree with since I have just sigils and candles that arn’t even for magic that I just use to kinda set the mood. I have made connections just fine. Yes I might do much better with all the extra tools but I can’t have all that stuff where I live right now unfortunately. I feel like if I told anyone what I’m into they would think I’m nuts so no thank you! lol

Have you read his evocation book?

1 Like

Yes, That one is my favorite.

I think the objects are very helpful especially when starting out, they work kinda like psionic devices in their own right.

I’m on the road to making a staff based on his foundational design for the wand.

You can also perform rituals in your mind or on the astral, but developing your senses goes a long way with helping to achieve that.

2 Likes

Is this a personal protection glyph meant just for you ? I tried to open it the way one would with a sigil and didn’t get much other than a bit of dizziness. There is energy there but it seemed very diffuse.

Note: I was not chanting the rune as you mentioned in your opening post.

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking about it protecting me when I made it but I thought it might work for others.

Perhaps it needs a cleansing or a charging before use by others. :thinking:

1 Like

Good to know and thats sweet! let me know how it comes out if you remember.

Im working on the astral senses. thats one obstical I want to overcome very very soon.

Its weird at first astral projection itself was decently easy getting out of body at first compared to alot of others. I actually first projected amd remembered on my birthday this past year when I took a nap it was weird. and i kept trying but then some guy on youtube scared me about it with all his stories and shit that he emailed me personally so the last time I started to second guess everything. after hearing from him for a week I projected successfully then started walking away from my body slowly but it was like there was an elastic resistance band pulling me back so I freaked out and yelled for help and a massive cloudy looking entity rushed up to me out of nowhere and I got pulled back into my body and was trying to fight going back in my body and started having a seizure in the astral. while on my bed . It was very intense. I came back to my body woke up my eyes where twitching and blinking still nonstop for like 5 mins while I wrote the whole experience down so I wouldnt forget.

Now everytime I successfuly project Im still stuck on my bed! It drives me nuts I’m literally liek 1,000lbs and can barely move anything at all. Sometimes I have other entities around me that talk to me when I do and sometimes I dont. but ever since that I have not been able to get off the bed even when im in the astral and it really pisses me off, Idk what to do about it

Sorry about the rant lol I want to get to the point where I can do full on ritutals in my mind too. Someday I will as long as I stick with everything.

1 Like

It’s possible that by chanting the rune Algiz, as you mentioned in your opening post, it acts like a key that unlocks the full potential of the glyph. As I said, I didn’t do that. I simply gazed at it like a spirit sigil, so maybe the reason I felt the energy as diffused is because the “door” to the glyph was locked, so to speak. :thinking:

1 Like

Thats what I had in mind, couldn’t have said it better.

No problem. :grin:
You seem to be on the right track with the activity your getting, so keep it up and you’ll be flying in no time :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks thats the plan:grin:! Well Im outta here. gonna meditate and go to bed lmk how that staff goes ttyl.

1 Like

Is the glyph for spiritual protection, or for all around general protection, including physical?

1 Like

All around general protection.

1 Like

Nice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. :grin:

1 Like

I 've tried it too, I chanted Algiz for about 7 minutes, with a low voice, rhythmically, from the very start I got a glow like that of when you see a person’s aura, transparent, all around the bindrune, the bindrune didn’t flash but the “aura” stayed the whole time. I might be a little rusty but I thought I should leave my 1st try experience, ill deff try again ~

1 Like

Just galdr’d 9x3 as I stared at Sigil. Felt the familiar general sensation I get when I invoke an Aesir, so that’s good.

Going to bed to see if it keeps my mind from wandering or being unfocused. Been having dreams I want to remember.

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t remember dreaming, but for 5 hours of sleep, that was SOLID, lol!

2 Likes

No thank you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: lol. I’m a bit of a Nordic Witch so I’ll start using this. I also do a lot of Celtic magick and immediately noticed the Ogham, very nice integration of the two! Skál!

1 Like