Glasya Labolas in curses

Glasya-Labolas is very powerful. Take care that you don’t hurt your child unintentionally whilst trying to curse others.

4 Likes

Hello, glad it worked so well for you. :slight_smile: I currently work with one of the demon kings, and have a situation that is much more serious, however, he told me to invoke glasya labolas for this, with some other bits and pieces of advice. I know close to nothing about this demon. He told me to put my intention in stone, keep it brief and specific. So I do plan to do research on this, so any input any of you have would be appreciated. Open to suggestions.

1 Like

Can you tell me which foul smelling herbs and poisonous herbs that you used? I don’t have a huge collection of those, but I do have several. Just wondering if it matters which ones you use.

Coriander is an excellent ingredient

1 Like

My advice? Don’t get too book smart. Sure they’re great to read and to have, may have alot if useful info in them, and don’t toss them in the trash. There are outlines anyone who practices should follow, but all you really need is a demons sigil and the enn. I have established a good rapport with three without going about it from following what a book told me I should do. In fact, it’s better to keep an open mind and get to know a demon without having a preconceived notion about them too much. Sure, research is great, you don’t want to go into it empty handed, but they all have skills and personalities, and they may not reveal themselves to you in the same way they did to someone else. You can communicate with them, it is not impossible, they are very good at communicating, but do so telepathically most of the time. So light a candle, burn some quality incense, draw their sigil and chant the enn. That’s how I communicated before I ever invoked. You may not hear anything from them in the beginning, but it will pay off in time.

Asafoetida, patchouli, sulphur, mugwort, belladonna oil and dry leaves, mandrake. Any poisonous bush…

3 Likes

I have three of those. Thanks!

1 Like

Would you mind sharing where you read this or how you found this out? Thanks.

Google.

2 Likes