Glasya Labolas in curses

Hi, am new here and also new in trying to work with demons. I bought Gordon Winterfeld’s ‘Demons of Magick’ and most of his books about the same stuff, including Angels of Wrath… Bought those more than a year ago however when I bought and read them I got a bit scared, a couple of times I imagined I saw some dark stuff in my room at night however it was just my imagination or something hanging that due to my fear took a funny shape in the dark. Now after reading and re-reading about the subject I no longer fear any experiences involving real demons and about a month ago someone at work pissed me off big time, she is a liar, cheat, sucking up to managers, a lazy cow and she got a friend of mine sacked with her lies and manouvering. This made me so angry. I did a sour/bitter jar spell and attached Glasya Labolas sigil to it, used some rosemary as I know he likes it and as I was looking into a dark candle flame burning on top of the jar and meditating on the result I wanted I saw the flame light going bigger and bigger until it got to the shape of a dandelion on top pf the candle and it was all light orange (I read orange is Glasya Labolas colour) and this was surrounded by a fine purple line.
I hope my magic will destroy the disgusting bitch.
Anyone had any relevant experience with Glasya Labolas?
Any other ideas of what I can do to her to see speedy results? I was reading here about astral attacks but I could not see what the method is…

3 Likes

Yes, this …

Do that whenever you have time and you feel you’re in the right mindset and it will speed up the process for you, in my opinion. You can use a sigil or a candle, any symbol if you wish.

3 Likes

Great!! Will do that.

1 Like

@Bruby any update on that?

What about lusting after results? It was my understanding that the quicker you forget it, the faster the result? Absolutely no snark here: please enlighten me on the difference.

Hi yes, there is update, I also worked with Agares as I heard his name at night after asking who shall I work with to destroy their carreers and reputations. Currently the shit is unfolding in my office, the manager I did the magic on had a lot of misfortune coming her way: her brother got cancer and has 5 months to live or less, her mother came from abroad and stays with her and she has dementia, broke her hip while here and needed hospitalization, the manager’s husband stole all her money and left her, she discovered her spine is crumbling and has gall bladder stones and a ruptured tendon in her arm, also has a whole investigation going on about breech of confidentiality, she was put on performance management and her probation extended however now she just disappeared and we have a temporary manager. The other bitch who stitched up my friend is also being investigated for a lot of things. They both had 2 big complaints against them from new members of staff, fraud, breach of confidentiality and others. The problem is it is a whole mess at my work now, really chaos, just like one working with demons should expect: there are 4 investigations going on as there are 4 complaints, big ones, with proof and this week I also put in a whistleblowing complaint with a lot of proof too, I had to do it as I was dragged into it. lol. Now am watching it burn. This full moon I started also a skull candle curse for one of them and normal black candle for the other, the normal candle burnt down, the glass candle holder exploded and a piece of glass got impaled on the black skull. I did this new spell calling again on Agares, Glasya Labolas and Raum, with their sigils, my request specific to each of them on the back of each sigil, blood on sigils as offering and also a combiation of poisonous and foul smelly herbs and oils on candles, engraved curses on candles… I will not stop until those bitches are destroyed.

16 Likes

The lust for results is only valid in the LOA. I don’t think the demons care about your lust. I would say more lust, more power to you:)

8 Likes

Wow, this is quite a result!
Congratulations on the nice work!

So, all this happened for about 5 months, since your initial post is from August?
Were you following the rituals from 'Demons of Magick’ book for envoking the demons?
Anything specific you did?
Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, the results started to show after a month or so but now it is full shit hitting fan lol. I just did some enn chanting, candle spells, petitioning, and also used the evocation keys and used the Goetia Pathworking by Colin Hargrove. I don’t have enough patience for big rituals.

5 Likes

What is LOA, sorry I’m not hip to all the lingo yet, but I’ve been practicing for over a year now. Baby steps lol. That is interesting, so with demons it’s not a problem, only with personal spells? If so that’s good news for me!

law of attraction. In terms of lusting being unuseful in spells is because when you lust you project anxiety which interferes with the initial spell, remember, spells and LOA are all fueled by your will and if your will and feeling are weak and inappropriate then results are the same. With Demons you can ask them to give you a sign they heard you and to me, they gave me the signs, I am then following progress of my working just because I like to gloat and I think that actually strengthens the faith and the power of the working. At least that is my experience.

2 Likes

True that, the demons I called to responded almost a day or so later, and kept up the chatter through weird shit in the house, like several of my kids’ toys would start lighting up and making sounds like it was a broken record, at 3am or a little later, damn near every night. I hadn’t really thought of LOA and demon work to be synonymous but it makes sense now. I believe all that chatter may have been a reassuring “stfu, stop thinking about it, we got this” lol. Welp it’s a good thing I bumped into you, right in the Knick of time (double entendre :joy:)
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply, this convo may have just turned things around.

Happy to help:)

Can you help me do the same thing to a meddling homewrecker who brought great trauma and devastation to me and my 4 year old and is about to marry my childs father? She hates my child, wished him death and made my ex abandon him. And she flaunts it smugly. I am new with demon summoning but I got the demons of magic book and for some reason randomly without even looking at their powers, Glasya labolas and Raum popped up together in my head to target her specifically instead of doing a breakup spell and when I pulled cards on if I worked with Glasya Labolas and Raum on her what would happen to her, and I got 3 of swords with the hierophant, 5 of pentacles and the tower with 9 of swords. I take it as its spirit guiding me to work with them on her as it shows she is shunned and isolated or abandoned and possibly her wedding plans are destroyed, and then I checked and saw both glasya and Raum have one thing in common, making a person shunned by others. So this being my first time, I wanted to ask should I just evoke them and make my request and that’s it? Or do a vinegar jar and then evoke them? Because I often wonder do the demons handle your request for you if you just give them offerings or you need to do a spell yourself anyway? Would it work if I just go to them without making a jar? I need to stop her from marrying him in 7 months. So time is of the essence. I been taunted and agonized by her for the last 4 years now and im losing hope. Any help or advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Please.

P.s - Also, can you please tell me what was the request you made to glasya labolas on her for so many misfortunes to happen in all areas of her life? Was it general to just destroy her life and being her misery? Or u asked for something specific?

1 Like

u have doubt and fear. That’s why your asking all these questions. Just follow the book step by step. It’s all explained in there. IF you have the will and desire. YOu would of cast the instructed spells according to the instructions already. Only you can do the casting to see what happens. Everyone’s experience is different when it comes to casting. IF your asking others to cast for you. YOu don’t have the desire enough. The fun is doing it yourself with your strong willl

2 Likes

No fear at all. Doubt, yes. Simply bc idk how you people have these experiences where the demons communicate with you and most people who worked with the DOM didnt report any communication or feedback from the demons, just goosebumps. And I’ve felt that too when I worked with Gordonfields magical attack. But I want the experience others have where they talk to the demon and ask them if the demon can do this by a certain time…but the DOM has it’s own very specific ways about doing the rituals and everywhere else I read, everyone gives offerings and builds a relationship with the demon before even asking for shit. So it makes me question should I even waste my energy doing the simple ritual in DOM when I should instead come with offerings and get to know the demon?? Cus I dont have time fiddling around with different trials and errors, I have 7 months to stop a wedding that’s gonna damage the rest of my and my childs life. And many also wrote that for novices magic wont even manifest without practice. I dont have time. Thats why I asked him to help since he said hes worked with Glasya 15 years ago. I also dont know if the impossible bind that they have can even be destroyed simply by taking a Demon without crafting my own spell first and then calling the demon. But if it can be done without the extra work needed, I’d love the confirmation based on others experiences.

1 Like

Just do what the book instruct. don’t matter if others say they interact as if demon physically in front of them. I don’t get those senses either. they are in different realm and your in physical realm. unless you develop sense of psychic or altered state you won’t notice them.

1 Like

I have done multiple things, demons, hoodoo and plain candle magic and yes, I did have time for all that, did it every evening, that’s how angry I was, if you say you have 7 months but you have no time then you don’t want it.

2 Likes

Right. But after 4 years it’s kinda hard to muster that same anger and rage I felt the first year, kinda got numbed to this unfortunate tragedy I never woke up from…what I feel is despair, hopelessness, sadness for my child…idk if that’s even the right energy to get rid of her…I dont know if sigil magic alone and just following the DOM rituals will ne enough if I go to glasya labolas and RAUM or if for my case I would need to create my own souring jar and then call them into it…for this kind of need have u had success with simple 5 min evocations??

definitely did not take 5 min and if you have no anger… i dont know. try it , nothing to lose