Glamour to appear more handsome?

I tried my hand at glamour a while ago but I don’t think it worked. I did a simple ritual with a glass bottle of water and a handful of pennies. I wish to appear more handsome. What spells do you know for a glamour? Is glamour a legitimate shape change of just an illusion? I think it’s an illusion but I’d like your opinions and suggestions. Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What you could actually do is Using your Aura to achieve this. By Programming your Aura to make you appear more Handsome with Affirmation, Energy etc… Since your Aura is what Enter in Contact with Other all Day Long Using it to achieve goal like that is a good idea in my own Opinion

Here a Simple method you could use :

Enter a Meditative State, and Then try to Feel and See your Aura, if you Worked with Energy you Should be use to this.

Then, Make your Aura Brighter and Brighter using Energy, such as the Energy of the Sun etc… You can for Instance absorb Energy on the Inhale and on the Exhale Put it into your Aura and Solidify it, while Affirming Mentally or Aloud an Affirmation related to your Goal.

Do so until you Really Feel you have put as Much Energy as you can and Then Conclude with an Usual Affirmation to close Ritual, such as So it is, Eternal.

And then when you Enter into Contact with People or Before entering into contact with them, remember your Aura and usually it will Work, I used this Method to appear Handsome in Job Interview and it Worked well,

Actually You can Use Gold Energy to do this and it worked well for me.
Belial Taught me to do this, and so Far i get Very good result at it.

18 Likes

I engage in a ritual each morning where I call upon lillith, beleth and lucifer. The ritual keeps my skin clear and healthy and me attractive. Among other benefits.
I call to them and invoke the magic into myself, alowing my apperance and outlook to be molded by it.
If your looking for results I whole heartedly recommend it.

9 Likes

[quote=“Neploth, post:3, topic:8278”]I engage in a ritual each morning where I call upon lillith, beleth and lucifer. The ritual keeps my skin clear and healthy and me attractive. Among other benefits.
I call to them and invoke the magic into myself, alowing my apperance and outlook to be molded by it.
If your looking for results I whole heartedly recommend it.[/quote] That sounds interesting. I might look into doing that once I begin to age as both sides of my family don’t exactly age well.

2 Likes

Can anyone share a glamour spell?

The Compleat Witch by Anton LaVey. And make sure to read between the lines.

Al.

4 Likes

Are you referring to the chapters on looks and fashion?

Yes, but it’s more general throughout his work. I see ‘Satanists’ wearing black and cheap nasty jewellery. Anton would be sad.

Al.

4 Likes

Hey I bet you don’t look bad and you probably don’t even need spells to appear more handsome cause you already are to someone out there

1 Like

In the book I posted about - Lucifer and the Hidden Demons, there are a couple of rituals for this. One is with Beelzebub, to make you more beautiful, and the other is with Dagulez, to make you appear younger. I did both on myself - getting to that age when the first wrinkles are starting to appear (sigh), and about 10 days after doing both rituals, a colleague at work, who doesn’t know my age, said he thought I was 10 years younger than I am. SO, a good result I think! :smiley:

16 Likes

So yesterday I was at wrk and First of all thanks to you all and the forum I found my type of magic is sigil magic and I connected with the great Lucifer once again and he explained to me why he told me that ; He basically said that The God Christians serves knows ours true power as Gods (hint when Jesus said “ye are gods”) and wants us to seek and struggle to unlock our gifts in hidden text that most of them will never truly find out nor unlock and that Lucifer ,my true friend, is here to help us unlock our gifts ! He said “ why struggle to understand when We can teach you all the secects and be your guides plainly” I understand now that their God doesn’t want us to be near our god like selves!

Thank you Lucifer and please Continue to light my path of enlightenment!

5 Likes

I also think that it is an illusion but sometimes it is not. There are spirits that help you look more attractive by transforming your features but it does not work if you do not act to change that. I personally have taken esoteric baths and santería baths, etc. and i have had very good results. People start to see you more attractive and behave differently, besides you see yourself and you feel like an aura of glamor and sensuality surrounds you. Although physically you still looks the same

3 Likes

would these methods be able to alter your looks to your liking, like changing (skin tone, hair color, etc.)? or would it just modify your pre-existing features to look better?

No.

This is glamour magick, and glamour magick does not create physical changes but effects how others perceive you (if done right, it will also effect how you perceive yourself).

Your mind affects your body and vice versa. If you think of yourself as good looking, your body will conform to those thoughts and so will your energy.

11 Likes

Yes, but the glamour does not actually change your body in any way, such as altering how you look. If your nose is flat, it will still be flat under a glamour. People will simply look past it.

To actually change your nose would require far more work than simply believing you’re pretty. The response in your body to believing you’re pretty would be an influx of feel good hormones and an increase in blood flow, leading to a ruddy complexion, but no actual physical changes.

2 Likes

Some advice from a fae, its both.

1 Like

And very satisfied with the results? Any news?

I find Astaroth the perfect ally for glamour and beauty

There is a magic square from Abramelin :sunny:

3 Likes

I think it’s up to you if you want to use an illusion or a physical change just understand that a physical change also takes physical work

So you could find a spirit to be an ally in this (one that’s known for their beauty) and use divination to ask them for advice on what sort of clothes to wear or hair cut to go with bearded or non bearded? Etc

Then take that information and give yourself a make over

If you prefer it to be an illusion they could help with that too

Just be clear with what your intentions are

1 Like

Can you enlighten me in this ritual