Glamour magic books?

Is there any books that you guys know of that teaches the general principles of glamour magic? Like not just any specific perspectives but the general principles of glamour magic, thanks guys!

P.s I know I can work with demons and do this with them but I want to know if there is any other books I can check out. Nothing really on spirits just books on plain glamour magic, thanks again guys! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You know that book I’ve recommended to you a few times? It has multiple different glamours and illusions for various purposes.

I don’t know if it was this exact demon, but at the very least the vibes were similar. I once went to a certain place every so often that I sensed had a concealment illusion on it. At certain times many people would come to this place for a particular purpose, but whenever I’d walk by it on other occasions it was always sort of tricky to spot, and I’d often miss it. Now I can’t even find it.

I must have forgotten the name of the book you recommended, if it’s lucifer and the hidden demons then like I said I’m wondering if there is other books on glamour magic that don’t work with deities

1 Like

You could probably use something like sigil magick to get the same effect.

Any fashion or beauty book really

4 Likes

I have that book, I really am not sure what to make of it, I scanned through it again just now too…still not too sure what to make of it but then again I am kinda tired. I would love to hear if anyone here used it and what the results were like. Did you use it @Cherry2 ?

1 Like

I was young when I read it and it started my interest in witchcraft tbh. Its quite a base understanding so I totally get why it may not be that helpful

1 Like