Giving thanks to King Paimon

Once again King Paimon has come through for me in a situation where I needed a bit more speed and leniency

Basically I wrecked my car (again) and the mechanic has had it since Friday. He said it was a simple ball joint problem and could fix it in one day. Saturday came, nothing, sunday or monday, still nothing (and he has worked on weekends for many other people before, holidays too).

Fun fact, he’s also the father of one of my friends, and told me he hasn’t even bothered looking for the part at all.

So I basically got royally pissed, and did a ritual for King Paimon, asking him if he could influence the guy to fix it as soon as possible, and to reduce the price as well, as I don’t see it fit to pay in full for half assed work.

About two hours later, he had called and said he got the part, was extremely apologetic and said that I can pay whenever I’m ready and that hes cutting the cost down in half!

Thank you great King!

2 Likes

There is something I should note between your manifestation versus some others.

1. You are not shy about making a bigger request even on small things.
  2. You show confidence in your requests. You called upon Paimon and basically wanted to “Whoop Ass,” from the sounds of it. A number of some of the other people on this forum generally have a weaker or “wrecked” emotional Disposition. One must come from CONFIDENCE…FYI this is one of the First and most Important Lessons from Belial.

[quote=“nue, post:1, topic:5908”]Once again King Paimon has come through for me in a situation where I needed a bit more speed and leniency

Basically I wrecked my car (again) and the mechanic has had it since Friday. He said it was a simple ball joint problem and could fix it in one day. Saturday came, nothing, sunday or monday, still nothing (and he has worked on weekends for many other people before, holidays too).

Fun fact, he’s also the father of one of my friends, and told me he hasn’t even bothered looking for the part at all.

So I basically got royally pissed, and did a ritual for King Paimon, asking him if he could influence the guy to fix it as soon as possible, and to reduce the price as well, as I don’t see it fit to pay in full for half assed work.

About two hours later, he had called and said he got the part, was extremely apologetic and said that I can pay whenever I’m ready and that hes cutting the cost down in half!

Thank you great King![/quote]

Very nice.