Giving Remote orgasms again ❤️(18+ thread)

Alright aside from @Maxwell because I know him and @Monica7 because she actually uses the forum I will be taking no one else. I feel like this thread is making balg look bad when it was supposed to be a small thing. Im instituting a 3 month rule. If you haven’t been on the forum for more than 3 months no orgasm.

5 Likes

I don’t teach sorry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This post should be pinned to the front page lol

5 Likes

I’m getting sick and tired of people using the website for sex and im the remote orgasm guy!

6 Likes

I think its funny. I wonder why all these threads have been surfacing recently?

4 Likes

Yeah I was too but I started thinking… do I really need this? Lmao.

4 Likes

where can I go to learn more about warlocks?

1 Like

the way I found balg was through my ex boyfriend who always talked about how he was a warlock and I was always suspicious and wanted to learn more.

Lmao warlock means oath breaker, originally referring to breaking your oath to the church.

6 Likes

he referred to Male witch LMAO. that’s why I never believed it

I should find the messages

Well, at the end of the day its just a word, and an old one at that. Im sure its been used to describe all sorts of different types of people. That was its origin though, and im not aware of many people using the title today.

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

Thank balg, i only know that from reading conversations here lol. Theres a lot of stupid stuff here but theres great information too if you can be discerning.

4 Likes

any other known information people could give me is appreciated!

1 Like

I’ll be sure to start searching here too

1 Like

In this field you have to put the time and effort in. You will find those to help but at the end of the day you arw in charge of your own life and reality.

I dont mean to sound condescending but it seems like youve mentioned your new to the practice, unless I misread what you posted. Its something important to internalize this fact early on.

3 Likes

You don’t sound condescending at all, I needed to hear it and I am new at it

1 Like

Throw it at lounge I say

4 Likes

I don’t mean to be disrespectful

1 Like