Giving birth to Weird kids [Dream]

i had this dream that i was pregnant. and then i gave birth to two girls. immediately after that i was like normal. standing and doing everything. didnt even feel like a normal birth…

anyways what i found weird was that one of those girls was without features. just a round face but no nose and no eyes. just a mouth. both girls kept smiling and looked cheerful.

in the dream i didnt care for them. didnt feed them or anything. yet it felt like they dont even depend upon such stuff to survive…

what does all this mean i wonder? why are one of these are featureless?

another thing to mention is that i keep having pregnancy related dreams sometimes. too much to ignore it

Dreams are symbolic and personal - what does this mean to you? It doesn’r really matter what it would mean to us, because we’re not you.
Try meditating to go back into the dream, and ask the people who they are and why they look one way.

Also recall what you did in the last few days - you may just be sorting memories from something you saw that don’t have any significance otherwise.

The other thing this could be is a wish-fulfillment dream. Most dreams are a combination of things, with memory-sorting and wish-fulfillment being the vast majority of what we dream about.

Pay attention to how you FEEL about it - emotions are important in dreams. Notcaring about them implies you knew they weren’t real.

Here’s a collection of threads on dreamwork for more info:

[Moved to Divination and added {Dream] tag to clarify this isn’t about actually having children]

1 Like

It might be possible that the featureless child represents the unconscious mind.

Them being twins alluding to the fact they’re actually very much connected. Flip sides of the same coin, and one side of that coin is a bit more nebulous and harder to pin down (therefore *featureless).

They could represent a form of rebirth into a better equilibrium and balance between the consciouss and unconscious minds (or something)

The lack of any need for care on your part could be pointing to a sort of self sufficiency. They got this.

All the pregnancy dreams could be about “birthing” new potentials.

At least, that’s what I read into it.

You may come up with something altogether different.

3 Likes

I’ll try meditating. but thing is those featureless baby that i talked about. ive heard from some others about such creatures that they encountered irl. they also dont know what they are. but ive heard of that.

ive heard from others about some beings who are featureless just like that baby in the dream. but they dont know what those creatures are also. i thought maybe someone here would know about such beings.

I’ve not heard of faceless kids. Black eyed kids, yes, but not in dreams.

Do you have a link or anything where it’s talked about?
At the moment I’m thinking pop culture, anime or something. Faceless and masked people crop up a lot there, and most manga/anime styles the characters as children.

I know a decent amount of folklore from across the globe and it’s not ringing any bells from a traditional perspective

1 Like

unfortunately not. because ive only heard it from some people who had like spooky encounters with these creatures. and my dream was before they told me about their experiences. so it wasnt like it was on my mind and i dreamt about this

maybe i wont find out who these creatures are :woman_shrugging:

It doesn’t have to be, we’re all psychically linked and this stuff is in the collective consciousness.

If you’re slightly sensitive, you could even pick this up because one of your neighbours was watching anime while you were sleeping.

I think that’s why you don’t care about them - these fictions exist egregorically in the astral, but are very shallow and unformed, with a lot of extra opinions about them from the audience.

Too many options and not enough information to narrow it down really.

I don’t think it means anything right now, but as I said, it’s personal, you have to figure this out for yourself.

1 Like

its not like they are faceless. but like featureless. they have a face just not features.

It’s the lack of eyes that points to them being nothingburgers. “Eyes are the window of the soul” - no eyes => no soul/spirit = not an entity of any kind. A symbol.

Even aliens have eyes, when they wear biosuits that don’t include lungs, digestive systems or ears for space work, they still have eyes.

The pregnancy thing is something to look into on a more personal level, maybe that’s the crux of things an the faceless are more like a placeholder.
There’s a ton of symbology in that.

1 Like