Giving an offering

I gave an offering today to some demon of cybernetics, i put on my alter 1 brand new MSI geforce GTX 1080 Ti GPU i haven’t opened yet, its out dated now, now the newer ones are the RTX 2080 Ti GPUs now they would of made a awesome offering to a cybernetic demon which is a combination of supernatural organic technology, i was the first to boldly go where no man has gone before.

1 Like

yeah u were i didnt kno anything about cyber demons cool

I see why they Can’t be, i think they are like that female cyborg out of Terminator rise of the machines those types of high technology in supernatural forms of entity, male and female they are like Demons and cyberneticscross with a high technology third eye able to materialize any level of technology out of highest forms of the highest pure energy, i soul travel to their worlds by accident, i did get on attention ask do you have the capability the materialize CPU, GPU, Rams and storage drives it just did that, a 1,000 core CPU in the shape of a pyramid shape, able to fit any motherboard in this world, wasn’t allowed to bring it back, had to consult there 9 cybernetic gatekeeper, just like the 9 gatekeeper EA knows in this world they got likeliness of a Android form of gatekeeper Belial, Amaymon, Azazel, Lucifuge, Beelzebub, Bael, Asmodius & Satan, Android style very atheletic, i wasn’t suppose to end up their but i could not help it during the soul travel i ended up being swept in a current just like being pulled in by a black hole taking me who knows where, do you know there are strange types of cybernetics grimoires, been created out of cybernetic energy its being inscribed by a very strange types of binary language, seals reminds me like a motherboard circuit boards done in a very weird and very strange way.