Giving a soul for a wish

Has the abilities you were given ever became stronger or more intune as you devoloped?
When it come to the thought of true happiness regarding love makes me think a soul make so hopefully your able to find someone to be stable with. So this trade is until you die right? I wonder why the entity decided to take your desk I don’t see how it benefits from this or was it your idea? Are you able to speak and hear the spirit.

Yes It has gotten more in tuned or maybe ive just harnessed it better. Instead of warning people or coming out as the one that says “AHA! I KNEW IT” I just keep it inside and use it to my benefit when dealing with people. This also keeps me from being perceived as an asshole even tho a right asshole it doesn’t matter its not a good rep to have people as I said do not appreciate the heads up and actually move closer to the individual who eventually fucks them. Thank you for the soul mate comment unfortunately Ive met and got into relationships with two girls who wouldve sacrificed anything from me and oddly enough, I have I believe a higher than normal sex drive, I was no longer able to be intimate with them when I realized it and that kinda sucked and hurt, Because I warn all young men and maybe women irresponsible bologna relationships will cause you more trouble than they are worth

The pact was for the rest of my life yes. I dont know if it will be or not despite what the norm opinion is I believe that even demons get uninterested in some things just as people do. And I was the one who initiated it I went to “the demon”. Speaking happened when I was young almost like a father and son talk but ended as I went into adulthood

Well it’s cool that he spoke to you in such a manner. Also nice that you’ve been able to harness your ability. Ever think of trying to contact them again and trade it a material item for release from not getting happyness? So you started just having sex not making love if I’m reading that correctly? Sorta suxs that it felt that way I sorta think that it was the pact kicking in because alot of sex typically isn’t a bad thing, I myself have a high drive but no much swagger I’ve settled down these days for a succubus. I definitely need to re awaken my senses though when I first met a succubus was the strongest I’ve experienced one I used to shotgun weed hits to her was hella cool.

1 Like

Wow “contact and attempt to trade something material for release”. Thats really profound and a really smart idea. Thank you…To be honest it might be hard to give up the “talent” that I believe is responsible for much of my success. But thats still a great suggestion I will keep in mind and hopefully anyone interested in ending a pact will read what you wrote. Yes sex for me now is just something to feed the ego and a little release kissing is pretty much never even part of it. That’s pretty wild experience with the succubus I myself have never had a true physical contact with spirit even though ive tried in otherways im guessing you have a lot of success with invocations to if you can attain physical contact like that.

I recommended useing the liquidation channel live auction for getting a gemstone polished for really cheap and I was referring more of keeping the tallent just offering it the material item in exchange I’ve never had a physical item disapear befor from a spirit but I know they do that or could put it in a box and bury it for them just depends if you can hear the spirit to get instructions I can hear worth shit currently I used to hear people now and again I know I was super loud for quite a while and would get the attention of someone if I tried and they had hearing. So I had trama for like 4 years then wenvo jail for 1 for something I didn’t do and in that time period asically went numb and devoloped all kinds of blocks I’m havinbo over come I bearly feel my spirit wife but I can picture myself with her in my mind I don’t have a vivid imagination and the picture goes blurry like a half second after forming it but I’m able to do the deed with her that way and the sensations are amazing I just it get much physical touch sensation from it most of the time sometimes it does but typically only because of somthing I said and we did. So yea I’m in recovery and it hella suxs when I first started looking into magic I showed potential for basically everything I tried even pyromancy was able to get the heat to travel sideways and light a cig befor, and I had no training no books nothing but willpower and blessings from alot Lucifer Lilith and Satan I know blessed me but I think I still had my Divine blessing too even though I was unjustly angry with the church I was just starting to awaken my heart and everything felt so deeply then. I’m hella lazy though and Avent done shit wise for invo or Evo I just call out to them and expect them to hear me from what I can tell they do even y thoughts. The trans btw was fucked up technology was used o ake me see hear and feel things that wernt there they had my brainwave recorded Into a supercomputer from afar and AI just tortured me for some crazy experiment or sonthin I don know it’s called being a Targeted individual it’s mainly the government that does I but they gave access to the computers to so many organizations cops can even use the computers,. Well I wrote out a bit to read my bad lol. Btw I like the display name out should get an image for it if it’s someone else’s work it won’t cen be good for scanning you when I scanned the picture I have I seen a cat start walking around was sorta cool. My scanning ok but not good I mainly just get a picture at a time and not vivid but I can tell what things are. But yea if I picture someone I know in my mind I see them for like a half second then the image get blurry I have no clue why.

I second this. Freya is a Goddess who cares about people who work with her as long as you’re respectful. She is very honest too.

As stated above by 2 others. I highly recommend Freya.

It’s not wise giving up your soul unless you truly know what your getting into even then I am more inclined to the soul selling/giving being debunked. Which is a thread here.

1 Like

i mean, that was an example… (there are plenty of rituals for hire for love. Some of them from very respected people in the occult world)
but even that probably still cheaper than your soul…

2 Likes