Giving a soul for a wish

So tis spell, ask to giving a soul, for her, /his love. In exchange for their love, its tricky. Not time, rules, u get their love, and you agrre to give their soul to a demon. No deal. Not pact. It happens u win their love u lost you star from zero. Anyine do tis bfre.? Thanks.

It’s not that simple and it is a pact , by giving a spirit your soul what you do is agree to serve its wishes , you can’t trade it like a commodity , that just means the spirit would possess you and control you for a duration of time , selling your soul means that that duration of time is ceaseless .

You really don’t want to do that… No matter what your condition is, there are people in worse condition and they haven’t thought about exchanging their soul.
Demons don’t need your soul!!!
Whatever that demon can offer, many demons can offer the same or better, do your research !!!

3 Likes

Are you saying you want to give their soul to a demon, not yours?
You only own yourself. You can’t and shouldn’t give someone elses soul to anyone.

But if you want to give your soul for love (that might be temporary), that’s just foolish. Just do a regular love spell like everyone else.

3 Likes

I have done countless spells on her, spells probably not one hear bfre, or read. Nothing. I mean the best secrets spells. So i did tis, its a deal the demon wants something good, he refuse oh well. Next spell. I tink about it but we live once.i already did last 3 weeks, itstoo soon. But a feeling of happines and peace come to me. Plus she post 3 days straight in social media. But im not call etcyet. .

soul selling is a pact, with a duration or no duration. It’s practically enslavement.

Try a petition spell to a God or Goddess of Love, maybe Freya.

3 Likes

When someone talks about soul selling I can’t help but think at Doctor Faustus’ story. It’s a little dramatic but very interesting.
Basically, you sell your soul for something that in the end leaves you unsatisfied and you have to become enslaved as part of the pact and you find out it’s not worth it at all.

Maybe she has defenses up.
Also, we’re talking about love spells, they have a high chance of backfiring, manifesting wrong or just not working.

3 Likes

Honestly I find soul selling is always going to be unsatisfying lol atleast if it’s for physical gain. Atleast if you really want to do it, do it for some kind of soul transmutation or spiritual gain that last beyond this life xD

2 Likes

giving your soul for love? WHY? There are so many spirits that will help you with love… for way less than YOUR SOUL.
Why not just contact J.S. Garrett and hire his love ritual (i think with Astarte)… I think it’s a jar type spell… apparently works great.
anyway… it will cost you probably less than your soul.

1 Like

Lol probably because no one in their right mind would spend $999 dollars when that money can go to something far better or to cheaper ritual for hires that work.

Grimoires that work… let’s say 3 of them… for what, less than 20 bucks?

That would be mi solution. Also, I’ve heard they not only work to get girlfriends back, you can use it to hold papers on the desk on a windy day and so.

1 Like

Guys i dnt selling anything .i just giving soul as a offering if the demon want it. Good if not i move on. Im not selling. Dealing anything. I have 8 more spells to go.

And if i pay $1000. I want guaranty bcse if someone is good not be problem getting results and payments.

1 Like

Giving a soul as an offering is selling lol and you can’t offer anyone else’s but your own.

3 Likes

I did the whole “giving your soul thing” when I was very young and got the results I wanted but idk if it was worth it. If you really dont care about what you are giving up (which will work if the entity wants it despite what others believe) then id recommend it, though giving up someones soul who you’ve made fall in love with you might have some Karmic affect. I know that is not something popular to think about but… I also wonder If it will provide the same result as a consensual pact. If you do it, which I dont recommend, It is important that you document and share short term and long term effects with the community though.

1 Like

What did you give up that soul for? @Kingcrow

1 Like

You can hear this demon right? Or just read that it wants somthing valuable, it might be willing to do this for a gemstone you can get from the liquidation channels live auction for like nothing compaired to losing your freedom. Especially since you didn’t say for how long could end up forever…

1 Like

Its a very long story and deserves a post of its own but short and sweet It wasn’t my soul exactly the trade was the possibility of any true happiness (any emotion like that would leave me very fast then go to feed the entity) for instant information on peoples character and future behaviours. this helped me greatly and also caused a lot of problems but the positive outweighs the negative. But imagine your in a group of coworkers or a group of friends and someone new or old comes in and very charismatic and charming as most Evil people are and you say what a piece of shit they are and they are about to fuck everyone. Yeah you get looked at bad and the month later when they all get fucked dont expect them to come and tell you how right you were. You are still outcast-ed and looked at as cold hearted. there is a certain curse to predicting peoples actions I just had to learn to keep it to myself and not give warnings And eventually it became my strength but it absolutely was a curse until I harnessed it the right way.

So have you had situations arise where it seemed like you were going to gain true happiness then they just crumbled or how has that played out for you.

I wouldnt describe it as that it is just nothing permanent. Its a little tough to describe I grew up in the department of juvenile justice. Happiness and smiles was nothing I really knew in the first place. But I did know fear violence and the importance of reading peoples cues as a young white kid in the system when I made this “soul pact” or “trade pact” whatever we want to call it. So I think I kind of gave up any potential that there was for it I now find contentment or a type of temporary happiness in material things and promiscuous sex (the promiscuous sex is a problem that I hope no one has). which is good enough for me. The business deals that this pact has saved me and getting the “jump” on things that were about to happen to me as a kid was well worth it

1 Like