Gifts?

Some days ago a silver ring found it’s way underneath my foot, I hail the gods and goddesses of hell daily. All my love goes to them and the ‘traditional’ pagan pantheon. And yeah I was gifted a solid silver ring that fits my fingers, basically stood on it mid hail and boom. Just wondering, I’m not an experienced mage compared to many of our balg bretherin/sisterin here or anything but I wonder what types of (seemingly) random gifts people have gotten from those we love. Hail.

3 Likes

Almost had a similar gift on Faubourg St Honore in Paris only the woman in front of me on the pavement found the ring first - BITCH!!!

Hope her fingers fell off…

That’s the champagne talking. Happy New Hooves - Year - hick everybody…

2 Likes

That happened to me with a lotto scratcher, I wanted the one with the frog on it and the woman in front of me bought it haha

1 Like

I didn’t like it because she got the frog - I liked it because it’s you and you are cool - champagne talking…

1 Like

The frog was also in the window number 8 and that rang with me, I wonder… if I had got the ticket after she did or if she won haha champagne aside… my new years voddy tells me you are cool also :wink:

I loved the original teenage mutant hero turtles as well and people in the cartoons mistook them for frogs haha :wink:

2 Likes

yep well they’d certainly be mutants if people though they were Ninja Kermits…

1 Like

Ninja Kemits haha

I was looking for a seat on the bus the other day and when I found a spot to sit I noticed there was a permanent marker beside me that someone had left, so I thought to myself "sweet, I’ve been wanting one of these!"
Then I got home and went to try it out and it turned out to be one of those joke shock markers! :joy:

5 Likes

haha savagery!!

1 Like

I almost feel pranked xD

1 Like

I think you were homeslice :wink: you should refil and leave that thing on the bus :wink:

2 Likes

Not a bad idea! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

muahahahah!!!

1 Like